7 replies to this topic

#1 HaHaMomma

HaHaMomma

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 09:59 PM

I am at a loss. I do not know where I am suppose to be career wise. Should I continue seeking a career in 'stand-up', or am I destined to be a 'stay-at-home-mom"? I love staying home with my children, but they need their independance just as much as I do. I have been dabbling in stand-up comedy, and am enjoying it, but.....is this the right path for me? Or more important......is this the right path to take for my family? They support me in any and ALL endevores, but WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO BE? I pray to the Lord that he guide me, that he help me be where I am suppose to be.

#2 _Michelle_

_Michelle_

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 12:04 AM

I pray that God may guide you in your plans and decisions. May He take you to the path where He wants you to be. Father Almighty, teach her to do what You want her to do. Bless all her plans and decisions. May she hear Your voice telling her what Your Holy Will is. Father you want us to be happy. Guide her, for we all do not know what will happen next. thank you O God, for answering our prayers, in Jesus' name. Amen.

#3 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:05 AM

I am at a loss. I do not know where I am suppose to be career wise. Should I continue seeking a career in 'stand-up', or am I destined to be a 'stay-at-home-mom"? I love staying home with my children, but they need their independance just as much as I do. I have been dabbling in stand-up comedy, and am enjoying it, but.....is this the right path for me? Or more important......is this the right path to take for my family? They support me in any and ALL endevores, but WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO BE? I pray to the Lord that he guide me, that he help me be where I am suppose to be.

We are praying for you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Holy Word, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS HOLY WORD. Don’t Ever Give Up. Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer by His Blood, and His Stripes on Calvarys’ Hill that day, and at that very moment when He bowed His head and said “ IT IS FINISHED.”……If there is ever anything we can ever do for you please feel free to contact us at any time. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.
Rev. George R. and Cheryl A. Downs, Soul Harbor Church Rome, GA. 30165 U.S.A.
georgerdowns@mail2world.com and Be sure to visit us at our new websites God has blessed us with: http://soulharbor.blogdrive.com/ http://soulharborchurch.piczo.com/
http://soulharbor.tripod.com http://soulharborchurch.blogspot.com

Say this before you begin praying or when you begin to doubt
that God is listening. “ Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me. “

John 11:41- 42…… Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Mt 7:7- 11.…..Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone ?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Mt 17:20…. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mt 18: 19-20.….. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Mt 21: 21-22…. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Lu 1: 37…. For with God nothing shall be impossible

Luke 17:5- 6.… And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

John 16: 23-24…. Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name,he will give it you.
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Heb 13: 5…. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Psalm 37: 4-5 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalm 121: 1-8 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Rev. George R. Downs

#4 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:24 AM

"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Daddy, please provide Your Guidance to your precious daughter HaHaMomma. In Jesus' Mighty name. Amen

#5 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:35 AM

"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Daddy, please provide Your Guidance to your precious daughter HaHaMomma. In Jesus' Mighty name. Amen

We are praying for you and with you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Holy Word, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS HOLY WORD. Don’t Ever Give Up. Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer by His Blood, and His Stripes at Calvary that day, and at that very moment when He bowed His head and said “ IT IS FINISHED.”…If there is ever anything we can ever do for you please feel free to contact us at any time. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.
georgerdowns@mail2world.com Be sure to visit us at our new websites God has blessed us with: http://soulharbor.blogdrive.com/ http://soulharborchurch.piczo.com/

Say this before you begin praying or when you begin to doubt that God is listening. “ Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me. “

John 11:41- 42…… Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

DON’T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING: PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING:

Philippians 4:6-7
Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Mat 6:6-15
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
After this manner therefore pray ye:
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mark 11:20-26
And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Mat 6:33-34
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Mt 7:7- 11.…..Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone ?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Mt 17:20…. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mt. 18: 19-20…. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Mt. 21: 21-22…. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Luke 17:5- 6.… And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

John 16: 23-24…. Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Heb.13: 5…. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Psalm 37: 4-5 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalm 121: 1-8 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Sincerely

Rev. George R. Downs

#6 Christy C.

Christy C.

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:40 PM

God provide this woman with wisdom. May you guide her and keep her close to you. AMEN

#7 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:45 PM

Father GOD I pray for this mom, I pray that you speak to her Father and let her know in which direction to go! Father GOD her steps are ordered by you i pray that she hear your voice and know your will for her life! I thank you for the good report that is coming in the place you want her to be in Jesus name Amen!

#8 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:55 PM

God provide this woman with wisdom. May you guide her and keep her close to you. AMEN

We are praying for you and with you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Holy Word, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS HOLY WORD. Don’t Ever Give Up. Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer by His Blood, and His Stripes at Calvary that day, and at that very moment when He bowed His head and said “ IT IS FINISHED.”…If there is ever anything we can ever do for you please feel free to contact us at any time. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.
georgerdowns@mail2world.com Be sure to visit us at our new websites God has blessed us with: http://soulharbor.blogdrive.com/ http://soulharborchurch.piczo.com/

Say this before you begin praying or when you begin to doubt that God is listening. “ Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me. “

DON’T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING: PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING:

Philippians 4:6-7
Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Mat 6:6-15
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
After this manner therefore pray ye:
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mark 11:20-26
And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Mat 6:33-34
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Mt. 18: 19-20…. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Mt. 21: 21-22…. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Luke 17:5- 6.… And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

John 16: 23-24…. Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Heb.13: 5…. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth.

Sincerely

Rev. George R. Downs