Photo

LORD SAVE THIS MARRIAGE . HEAL THIS MARRIAGE .

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 11:50 AM

“I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. Matthew 18:19

Daddy, I join John in agreement with his prayer and trust you to move in this situation to the Glory of Your Mighty Name. Amen

We are praying with you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Word, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and all GOD asks of us is to Believe in Him, doubt not, and have faith in HIM according to His Word. Don’t Ever Give Up. Let me tell you that Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer with His Blood, and His Stripes at Calvary, and at that very moment when He bowed His head on that old cross and said…… IT IS FINISHED. Always Remember This: We Love You and God Loves You, and we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.
If we can ever be of assistance to you in any kind of way please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Rev. George R. and Cheryl A. Downs SOUL HARBOR CHURCH
28 HIGH BLUFF RD.
Rome, Georgia 30165 U.S.A.
E-Mail: www.soulharborchurch@mail2world.com

Say this before you begin praying or when you begin to doubt that God is listening. Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me.

John 11:41- 42…… Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

DON’T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING: PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING:

Philippians 4:6-7
Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Mat 6:6-15
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
After this manner therefore pray ye:
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mark 11:20-26
And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Mat 6:33-34
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Mt 7:7- 11.…..Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone ?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Mt 17:20…. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mt. 18: 19-20…. Again I say unto you,That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Mt. 21: 21-22…. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receiv

Lu 1: 37…. For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Luke 17:5- 6.… And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

John 16: 23-24…. Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Heb.13: 5…. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Psalm 37: 4-5 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalm 121: 1-8 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Be sure to visit our new websites that God has so richly blessed us with:
http://soulharbor.tripod.com/
http://www.soulharbor.blogdrive.com/
http://www.soulharbo...h.blogspot.com/
http://www.soulharborchurch.piczo.com/
http://soulharbor.ph...omepagenow.com/
http://www.freewebs....ulharborchurch/

Please remember us in your prayers.
Sincerely

Rev. George R. &
Cheryl A. Downs

#17 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:47 PM

dear god in heaven please wrap your arms around sal and marcie and bless them with good communication...bless them with wisdom in all words and decisions...open both their hearts to saving their marriage....bless them with the peace that only your love can bring them...bless them with so much love joy peace and happiness and let no one come between them or no situation come between them that their marriage grows stronger from this.... i pray this in jesus name