7 replies to this topic

#1 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:54 AM

Lord my brother Sal and his wife Marcie need you . Lord do not let the enemy destroy their marriage . Lord change his wife's heart . Let her want to love and be with her husband . Lord change her heart from hard and distant to loving and caring towards her husband . Lord stop her from having thoughts of divorce and leaving her husband for a new life . Lord let my brother express love and caring towards her during this time . Let him not be upset or angry at what she is doing . Let her see his love for her and reconsider her decision . oh lord have mercy on them . in the name of Jesus I pray , I thank you lord with ny heart ! , in the name of Jesus , amen . :thumbsup: / Everyone pray please !!!!!! John

#2 lisakprp

lisakprp

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:39 AM

Lord, this man, he prays for everyone with such love, honesty, and Faith. Hear his prayers Father, let his his sister-in-law find you, and find her way back to her husband and marriage. Your word says you hate divorce. Let this woman understand that she needs to soften her heart. May her husband be able to forgive whatever rift has been cause by his wife's actions, and to look into his own heart for the ability to see what you can do for them both. For all marriage in this struggle Father, I pray that you will restore them. May there be such an overwhelming flood of restoration that those in this world who do not know you to be UNABLE to deny your actions. That they will see you are a God of miracles. In Jesus' name, AMEN

#3 mom24amazing1s

mom24amazing1s

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 02:02 PM

Lord we come in agreement for this marriage. Lord i pray even now that this wife would look to u above anyone else in her life ot fill her. LOrd help her to see how much her husband does love her! Lord help this husband start opening up more and sharing how much he loves and needs his wife. God i come against the thoughts of divorce or seperation. God come into this relationship and show them how to love eachother as well as give their hearts to you!! In Jesus name amen

#4 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 04:18 PM

Dear John I just post a prayer very similar to yours called Decision to separate or not. I can feel so much what you are feeling because I am going as a sister through the same. Dear heavenly Father I pray for Marcie and Sal that you would intervene in this situation. Lord you say that whatever we bind in earth you bind in heaven. I bind the angelic spirits who are controlling the life of this woman right now. Lord whatever is causing her hard to be hard against her husband I pray that you would remove it in Jesus name. Lord I pray that you will give strength to Sal and wisdom to have patience and to know how to react to this situation. Lord you know how hard the enemy wants to destroy marriages like this one. Please Lord I ask you through the right that you gives us in Jesus your son that you save this marriage and all the other marriages that are having difficulties in this web-site. Lord we know that you are here in this web-site please answer our prayer and we will be expecting you to gives us an answer soon because for those who love God your word and your promises are true. Lord I pray that Gracie will let all bitterness, wrath, bad temper,slander, evil speaking and things like this kind. Lord I will that you will influence her to turn from her ways, to her husband. I pray that you will bring captive all her thoughts of separtion to the obedience in Christ which is to repect her marriage wows. I pray also for John that you will give faith to believe that you are in total control. Bless him for being a good brother. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

#5 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 04:22 AM

In the name of Jesus we as body come against the devil and his desire to destroy this marriage. Lord touch Sal and his wife Marcie, I pray that you will send your angels to minister to them. I pray that you would start a hunger in their hearts to know you. To take their eyes off of what seems like the end. Refocus on you and know that with God all things are possible. Lord God, touch both hearts and let them both come to the feet of the cross seeking you. So that this marriage would be blessed, for if the marriage is given to you and used for your works then it will and can stand. We plead the blood of Jesus over this family and their home and their work. Let every step be measured by you God and let them know that you are God and you know what they need of. If they would but seek your face. Lord I pray for each person here who is lifting this marriage up in prayer and I come in agreement with these prayers. Trust and believing that you working it all out in your time and your way. Thank you Lord for your love and kindness, thank you Lord cause you been so good to us.

#6 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:35 AM

Dear Lord I pray for Sal, I pray that you will help him deal right now with that spirit of REJECTION that the enemy has sent to his wife. Help Sal Lord to be strong and learn that mental and spiritual health does not and should not come from any other individual, but only from you. Things in life can be taken away like the love of our love ones or material things, but we must be strong in YOU in order to find the real happiness. Happiness does not come from earthly things but by the spirit life and our relationship with You dear Lord. Lord when we feel rejection like he has been feeling for a while, or any other lack, if we love you ( because we have learned to love you through your word) NOTHING can destroy our peace. In our times of suffering we come to you and bring those anxieties and you let us feel your love through the word and promises of the Bible. You word FILLS those HOLES and we feel refreshed again. Lord I know you suffer with Sal through this situation, but at the same time you know that Sal will grow stronger and closer to you. After he gets spiritually and emotionally stronger he will start to see those good things that I know in my heart that you have in store for his future. Lord I pray that Sal will be willing to be let himself be mold by your word, and by the people who you Lord are sending in his path to help him. Lord today I plead the BLOOD OF JESUS on the portals of his mind, his body ( protect every cell from the toxic thoughts of worry), his emotions, and his will. Give him discernment and wisdom to take decisions. In Jesus namen I pray. Amen

#7 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:16 AM

FATHER GOD I COME IN AGREEMENT WITH THESE BROTHERS AND SISTERS, TO HEAL AND SAVE THIS MARRIAGE, WE THANK YOU FOR THE RESTORATION AND THE HEALING THAT HAS TAKING PLACE IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

#8 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:46 PM

I thank you mom24, willis , warrior for the lord , cbonhomme, lisa I AM SO GLAD FOR YOUR PRAYERS ! oh I thank you so very much for your prayers . Lord hear the prayers of mom24, willis , warrior for the lord , cbonhomme, lisa , and let it be so that this family will be restored to love , joy and happiness . let love for each other and their little girl and you lord God be the focus of this couple , not separation . thank you lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . Keep this family in your prayers ! Thank you , with much appreciation , John