16 replies to this topic

#1 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:52 AM

Lord my brother Sal and his wife Marcie need you . Lord do not let the enemy destroy their marriage . Lord change his wife's heart . Let her want to love and be with her husband . Lord change her heart from hard and distant to loving and caring towards her husband . Lord stop her from having thoughts of divorce and leaving her husband for a new life . Lord let my brother express love and caring towards her during this time . Let him not be upset or angry at what she is doing . Let her see his love for her and reconsider her decision . oh lord have mercy on them . in the name of Jesus I pray , I thank you lord with ny heart ! , in the name of Jesus , amen . :thumbsup: / Everyone pray please !!!!!! John

#2 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:30 AM

Dear Lord I come before you with a heavy heart for Sal and his wife Marcie. Lord God we know that you hate divorce and we know the devil hates marriage. So he wants to see them all destroyed. But in the name of God I come against you satin and say you have no authority over this marriage. I plead the blood of my Savior over this marriage. Lord God I ask you to soft the hearts of them both and let them both discover you as the head of their hearts and the head of their marriage. That Sal would love Marcie as the Christ loved the Church. That Marcie would submit herself not him but unto you Lord for as she submits to you she submits to her husband also. Lord God in a time where divorce is easier than buy a new car. No one seemly wants to work on the relationship. I pray they will see how in perfect each of them is and how only through Jesus can we ever hope to be perfect only through him and in him can we be. For without him we are nothing. Lord I pray that your angels will surround this couple and minister to their hearts. I pray that love of God would shower them. I pray that they would rediscover their love for each other. Lord God you can do all things, so because of that I trust your hand to do what only you can do. Lord you said where there be 2 or more also shall you be so I stand in agreement with the prayer request. So being that is two plus the Holy Spirit that is 3 so we know that you here and working this out. I thank you for grace and mercy. I thank you for your love and I thank you for chance for us to see the power of God at work.

#3 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:54 AM

I thank you WILLIS . I AM SO GLAD FOR YOUR PRAYERS ! oh I thank you so very much for your prayers . Lord hear the prayers of WILLIS and let it be so that this family will be restored to love , joy and happiness . let love for each other and their little girl and you lord God be the focus of this couple , not separation . thank you lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . / John

#4 txlady

txlady

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:36 AM

Dear Father standing in agreement on Sal and Marcie's marriage needs that are lifted before you. Father I ask in Jesus' most precious name that your hand be upon these two hearts...Father we thank you that through you all things are possible...when it appears there is no other way, there is your way. Father, please weigh upon this couple's hearts and minds...may you give them the words to speak to each other and the right heart in which to receive it...Father may their minds be filled with precious memories that they have built together in this lifetime...may you show them the joy, love over their past, may each mind be filled with these thoughts and of each other. Lord, may they see each other through new eyes of love, respect and appreciation. Father we thank you that great things come from one small gesture, I pray that there will be an opening that will grow for this couple. Father bless them in all ways as you hold them close and bless this dear hearted brother requesting prayer with each need in his life. In His name we ask Amen.

#5 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:50 AM

FATHER GOD I PRAY OVER THIS MARRIAGE, I PRAY FOR TOTAL RESTORATION AND HEALING, REPLACE THOUGHTS OF UNDERSTANDING AND LOVE! I PLEAD THE BLOOD AND I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE GOOD REPORT IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

#6 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:51 AM

FATHER GOD I PRAY OVER THIS MARRIAGE, I PRAY FOR TOTAL RESTORATION AND HEALING, REPLACE THOUGHTS OF UNDERSTANDING AND LOVE! I PLEAD THE BLOOD AND I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE GOOD REPORT IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED & THRU HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD WE ARE SAVED:

We are praying for you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Holy Word, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS HOLY WORD. Don’t Ever Give Up. Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer by His Blood, and His Stripes on Calvarys’ Hill that day, and at that very moment when He bowed His head and said “ IT IS FINISHED.”……If there is ever anything we can ever do for you please feel free to contact us at any time. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.
Rev. George R. and Cheryl A. Downs, Soul Harbor Church Rome, GA. 30165 U.S.A.
georgerdowns@mail2world.com and Be sure to visit us at our new websites God has blessed us with: http://soulharbor.blogdrive.com/ or http://soulharborchurch.piczo.com/ or
http://soulharbor.tripod.com or http://soulharborchurch.blogspot.com

Say this before you begin praying or when you begin to doubt
that God is listening. “ Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me. “

John 11:41- 42…… Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Mt 7:7- 11.…..Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone ?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Mt 17:20…. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mt 18: 19-20.….. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Mt 21: 21-22…. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Lu 1: 37…. For with God nothing shall be impossible

Luke 17:5- 6.… And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

John 16: 23-24…. Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name,he will give it you.
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Heb 13: 5…. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Psalm 37: 4-5 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalm 121: 1-8 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Rev. George R. Downs

#7 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:18 PM

Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer. Amen.

#8 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:12 PM

Lord,

I stand in agreement with this prayer. Amen.

BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED & THRU HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD WE ARE SAVED:

We are praying for you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Holy Word, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS HOLY WORD. Don’t Ever Give Up. Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer by His Blood, and His Stripes on Calvarys’ Hill that day, and at that very moment when He bowed His head and said “ IT IS FINISHED.”……If there is ever anything we can ever do for you please feel free to contact us at any time. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.
georgerdowns@mail2world.com and Be sure to visit us at our new websites God has blessed us with: http://soulharbor.blogdrive.com/ or http://soulharborchurch.piczo.com/ or
http://soulharbor.tripod.com or http://soulharborchurch.blogspot.com

Say this before you begin praying or when you begin to doubt
that God is listening. “ Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me. “

John 11:41- 42…… Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Mt 7:7- 11.…..Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone ?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Mt 17:20…. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mt 18: 19-20.….. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Mt 21: 21-22…. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Luke 17:5- 6.… And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

John 16: 23-24…. Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name,he will give it you.
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Heb 13: 5…. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Psalm 37: 4-5 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalm 121: 1-8 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Rev. George R. Downs

#9 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:40 PM

I thank you WILLIS , txlady, REV. GEORGE DOWNS , ERIKASEVEN . I AM SO GLAD FOR YOUR PRAYERS ! oh I thank you so very much for your prayers . Lord hear the prayers of WILLIS , txlady, REV. GEORGE DOWNS , ERIKASEVEN and let it be so that this family will be restored to love , joy and happiness . let love for each other and their little girl and you lord God be the focus of this couple , not separation . thank you lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . Keep this family in your prayers ! Thank you , with much appreciation , John

#10 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:06 AM

How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife? 1 Corinthians 7:16

Daddy, please work this situation to the Glory of Your Mighty Name. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#11 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:06 PM

How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife? 1 Corinthians 7:16

Daddy, please work this situation to the Glory of Your Mighty Name. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE:
We are praying for you and with you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Holy Word, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS HOLY WORD. Don’t Ever Give Up. Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer by His Blood, and His Stripes at Calvary that day, and at that very moment when He bowed His head and said “ IT IS FINISHED.”…If there is ever anything we can ever do for you please feel free to contact us at any time. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.
georgerdowns@mail2world.com Be sure to visit us at our new websites God has blessed us with: http://soulharbor.blogdrive.com/ http://soulharborchurch.piczo.com/
http://soulharbor.tripod.com http://soulharborchurch.blogspot.com

Say this before you begin praying or when you begin to doubt that God is listening. “ Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me. “

DON’T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING: PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING:

Philippians 4:6-7
Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Mat 6:6-15
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
After this manner therefore pray ye:
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mark 11:20-26
And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Mat 6:33-34
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Mt. 18: 19-20…. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Mt. 21: 21-22…. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Luke 17:5- 6.… And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

John 16: 23-24…. Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Heb.13: 5…. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth.

Sincerely

Rev. George R. Downs

#12 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

Father God I pray over this marriage , save it and heal it in Jesus name Amen!

#13 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 05:07 PM

Father God I pray over this marriage , save it and heal it in Jesus name Amen!

We are praying for you and with you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Holy Word, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS HOLY WORD. Don’t Ever Give Up. Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer by His Blood, and His Stripes at Calvary that day, and at that very moment when He bowed His head and said “ IT IS FINISHED.”… ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.
If we can ever be of assistance to you in any kind of way please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Rev. George R. and Cheryl A. Downs SOUL HARBOR CHURCH
28 HIGH BLUFF RD.
Rome, Georgia 30165 U.S.A.
E-Mail: georgerdowns@mail2world.com

Be sure to visit our new websites that God has Blessed us with:
http://soulharbor.tripod.com/
http://www.soulharbor.blogdrive.com/
http://www.soulharbo...h.blogspot.com/
http://www.soulharborchurch.piczo.com/

Say this before you begin praying or when you begin to doubt that God is listening. “ Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me. “

Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Mt. 18: 19-20…. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Mt. 21: 21-22…. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Luke 17:5- 6.… And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

John 16: 23-24…. Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Heb.13: 5…. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Sincerely

Rev. George R. Downs &
Cheryl

#14 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:41 AM

Dear Lord, Please bless this marraige. May the couple involved find their hearts filled with love, kindness and forgiveness for each other and for themselves. May the bonds in this marriage strengthen and each find themselves serving Your word. Amen.

#15 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:56 AM

Dear Lord,

Please bless this marraige. May the couple involved find their hearts filled with love, kindness and forgiveness for each other and for themselves. May the bonds in this marriage strengthen and each find themselves serving Your word.

Amen.

We are praying for you and with you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Holy Word, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS HOLY WORD. Don’t Ever Give Up. Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer by His Blood, and His Stripes at Calvary that day, and at that very moment when He bowed His head and said “ IT IS FINISHED.”… ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.
If we can ever be of assistance to you in any kind of way please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Rev. George R. and Cheryl A. Downs SOUL HARBOR CHURCH
28 HIGH BLUFF RD.
Rome, Georgia 30165 U.S.A.
E-Mail: georgerdowns@mail2world.com

Be sure to visit our new websites that God has Blessed us with:
http://soulharbor.tripod.com/
http://www.soulharbor.blogdrive.com/
http://www.soulharbo...h.blogspot.com/
http://www.soulharborchurch.piczo.com/

Sincerely

Rev. George R. Downs &
Cheryl