4 replies to this topic

#1 Mandz

Mandz

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:18 AM

Good day Gentle people... I wish to send a reqeust for a healing prayer for my father, he suffers from chronic heart failure and a lot of other symtons that goes with that, the docters have told me and my mom that there is no cure for that,he only has 34 % of his heart available and a pacemaker to help his heart function, but i just wont accept that there is nothing that can be done, please find the time in your heart to say a prayer for my dad, i believe that he can be healed through the power of God. Thank you very much :(

#2 ebbyess

ebbyess

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:01 AM

good morning mandz, i am in prayer with you and your family for your dad. our father,we ask that you send you healing and b;essing to mandtz dad. realizing that you made the heart and you know how to fix. it fix his heart as only the designer would know how. and take care of his other needs in jesus name. amen ebbyess

#3 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:49 AM

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." Luke 18:27

Daddy, we thank you for your promise and we thank you that you are same yesterday, today and forever. Daddy, we thank you because your words says: "But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth." Psalm 86:15

Daddy, we lift up Mandz's dad to Your Mighty Throne of Grace for Your Favor and Mercy and for healing. Daddy, we trust your for Mandz's dad's healing because your words says: "He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions." Psalm 107:20 . In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#4 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:15 AM

FATHER GOD MAKER OF THE UNIVERSE I PRAY FRO TOTAL RESTORATION AND HEALING OF THAT HEART, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL PERFORM THE MIRACLE AND LET MAN BE A LIAR IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

#5 gloryb2god

gloryb2god

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:23 AM

Dearest Jesus, I come before you and uplift Mandz, her Father, and Mother to you. Lord, please help Mandz's Father, please strenghten his heart so that it can be healed of it's weakness. Make his heart strong Oh Lord, and fill with your Holy Spirit so that he may grow stronger in every way. Please be with Mandz and her Mother at this difficult time, wrap your loving arms around them and comfort them Oh Dear Jesus. In Jesus Name, Amen. Your sister in Christ, Christie