4 replies to this topic

#1 Georgy

Georgy

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:48 AM

My wife has been having a severe head -ache for the past coupler months.She has been taken some medication but it does not get better.Pray for her that she be healed and be able to well.

#2 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:54 AM

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases ..." Psalm 103:2

Daddy, please bless Georgy's wife with complete healing. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#3 gloryb2god

gloryb2god

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:26 AM

Lord in Heaven, I ask that you heal Georgy's wife and take away the terrible headaches. Please comfort her and be with her Lord. Please Lord, help the doctors to be able to find a medicine that will relieve her pain. Give the doctors the wisdom and knowledge to make the right decisions for her. In Jesus Name, Amen. Your sister in Christ, Christie

#4 Georgy

Georgy

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:08 PM

Thank you saints for your prayers.Our God is able to do exceedingly above all that we can think or imagine. Let God's grace be with you as you continue interceeding for my wife ,my friend and others. To you cambodia and gloryb2god

#5 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:02 AM

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases ..." Psalm 103:2

Daddy, please bless Georgy's wife with complete healing. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen