2 replies to this topic

#1 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:40 AM

i give my loving God all my glory and praise today and allways if it wasnt for his will and my and all your prayers this would not have been done,Bryan is home in Pettus and all is going great we talk eat meals laugh and everytime the devil trys to mess eith me i judt tell him to get behind me for God did this ,,praying that i keep faith not listen to devil i at times say to Bryan not knowing small things like are you coming home tonight from work,that he going to leave me again, and i catch myself and then ask forgivness ans pray to God that my tongue stop i need to be saying thank you my Lord for all these blessings of Bryan home and we so happy and that this stupid false fear be cast away by the blood of Jesus,so i come to my family here again just asking for prayers in all the fear in me or Bryan is gone and for me to keep in Beliveing in what God has given back to me us i love each and everyone of you and again thanks for so much confort prayers and advice you all gave me this last month or so ,,and God does listen to our crys prayer i love all of you here thanks so much i dont know if i would have made it with out you all

#2 Christy C.

Christy C.

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:54 PM

Lord cleanse this woman of all evil. Walk with her night and day. May only the love of God flow from her being. AMEN

#3 PN-O

PN-O

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:31 AM

Father, you have given us grace and your power to overcome Satan's ways, NOT fear. Grant Imacowgirl the grace to know that no matter what, you are always by her side, you shall never forsake her. Give her peace to stop worrying about things only you can sort out/are sorting out/have sorted out. Teach her to completely trust in you, in Jesus name, Amen.