3 replies to this topic

#1 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:42 AM

i give my God all praise and glory i come asking for agreement in praying that if i have sin today yesterday im forgiving by ny God,the ones i sinned against praying that Bryan Ross be home to Pettus very soon, he will call daily and God sends His angels to show Bryan how much I love him and God loves him that if its Gods will Bryan will be home as my husband, God will not let any woman nor man nor devil lies tear us apart again also praying for Gloria Torres to get job to be own her own with son not needing older man in home for money amen amen

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:22 PM

Lord, Please these situations out. Amen.

#3 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:32 AM

What God has established let no man tear it apart. For if the Lord God gave it to you. Trust in him and seek his face and he will stand up for you. When we come to the Lord and confess our sins he is quick to forgive us. That is something I'm glade about it. Cause daily do I sin, for I fall short of the mark daily. It is by his grace that I'm saved. For the things that we so should do we do not do. And the thing we should not do, Paul said he does. Our God is so god that he loves us so much that he gave his only life for you. SO give it all the Lord, he is waiting for you to give it all to him, the pain the fear all of it. He wants to give you his peace which reaches beyond understanding. Lord God renew her spirit and let her feel your spirit rain down upon her family.

#4 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 05:11 AM

Lord-I pray that your hand of guidance on this marriage-lead Bryan to repentance