3 replies to this topic

#1 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:08 AM

i give my Lord all my praises and glory i come for agreement in prayer for Gods favor in forgivness of any hidden sins i need to confess for saying texting someone out of hurt pain anger for what the family has done said about me i asked the familys forgivness and im asking Gods forgiveness i have repented confess and i recieve his love forgivness i pray for my home job and marriage to Bryan the devil is working hard on destroying my family home marriage due to my faithfullness i have for my God praying for favor in all my desires for im a child of Jesus i declare this favor recieved prayer answer by Gods will amen amen

#2 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:25 AM

father god we pray for total forgiveness to touch this one along with healing and restoration in Jesus name Amen!

#3 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 09:51 AM

lord i ask you to help imacowgirl with all the issues that is causing grief at this time lord please give her guidence lord in the name of Jesus i pray amen

#4 Linnie

Linnie

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:36 AM

Lord I pray You come in and be a refuge for my sister. I pray that Yuor loving arms would hold her close and she see that Your love and grace is enough for her. Your grace is enough for every situation and all things that concern her You are right now perfecting. Holy Spirit be a comfort and bring the peace that passes understanding. In the name of Jesus. Amen.