No replies to this topic

#1 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:21 AM

today& everyday i give my God all my praises and glory to him for what i have&who i am i do have a prayer Bryan Bridge did come to the house Sunday afternoon we talked for over 2 hours about everything we want need out of our marriage,home each other and i have all the faith that its Gods will in our choices Bryan asked me to give him some time alone he still scare of something he be staying at the ranch in camper,we talked this morning on phone as he was going to work and i know Bryan be home to Pettus sooner than we know as long as its Gods will and i confess any sins of negative thinking i had for weeks and i have all the faith in my God and in me and Bryan our home our family our love i pray for deliverence of my sins of given the devil thoughts i cast away the devil and tell satan to stand behind me for iam a child of God and i pray that what ever the fear scare Bryans feels says he has he see its the devil lieing to him and God send his angels to speak Gods words to him and he can trust God and me and be protected by Jesus Christ blood in our home in Pettus i decalre this prayer done by my Heavenly Father hearing my crys seeing my desires before i speak them amen amen