13 replies to this topic

#1 Jason Steeves

Jason Steeves

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:45 AM

To whom it may concern: Hello. My name is Jason Steeves from Riverview, NB, Canada,and I am requesting prayer for a dire situation. My wife, Denise, has filed for divorce. We are both Christians (or at least she was, but has been backsliding). We have a 4 year old son together and she has an 11 year old son from a prior relationship. I miss them all and I love her dearly. Her family and friends are not saved and told her to divorce me and she listened. My family tells me to let her go and move on. They don't like her much. I refuse to let it go. I love them too much and have too much faith in God Almighty. Please pray that God will restore this marriage. No one else believes it will, but I do. Very important! Please pray. I cry all the time. Glory to God! Thank you all.

#2 applebr

applebr

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 11:02 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, I stand with Jason in prayer for his marriage. Father, Jesus taught us that what You have joined together, let no one separate. That marriages are for a lifetime. Lord God, you blessed this relationship and gave to this family blessed children. I ask Father, that you will guide Denise, show her that her ways lead only to sin and destruction. Father show her the way back to her husband. Bless them Lord and restore this relationship. I ask it in Jesus name. Amen

#3 Jason Steeves

Jason Steeves

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 11:58 AM

May God bless you for your faithfulness. Thank you.

Dear Heavenly Father, I stand with Jason in prayer for his marriage. Father, Jesus taught us that what You have joined together, let no one separate. That marriages are for a lifetime. Lord God, you blessed this relationship and gave to this family blessed children. I ask Father, that you will guide Denise, show her that her ways lead only to sin and destruction. Father show her the way back to her husband. Bless them Lord and restore this relationship. I ask it in Jesus name. Amen

#4 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:32 PM

FATHER GOD WE PRAY FOR JASON AND THIS RELATIONSHIP, WHEN MEN SAYS NO YOU SAY YES, YOU ARE THE REPAIRER OF THE BREACH I ASK YOU TO DIVINELY INTERCEED IN THIS FAMILY AND BRING IT BACK TOGETHER ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD AND YOUR WILL, I PRAY THAT BLINDERS THAT THE DEVIL HAS PLACED ON THIS WOMEN BE REMOVED IN JESUS NAME, AND THAT SHE WILL COME BACK TO THE SAVING GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST IN JESUS BELOVED NAME WE PRAY AMEN!

#5 Jason Steeves

Jason Steeves

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:46 PM

Thank you. God bless you.

FATHER GOD WE PRAY FOR JASON AND THIS RELATIONSHIP, WHEN MEN SAYS NO YOU SAY YES, YOU ARE THE REPAIRER OF THE BREACH I ASK YOU TO DIVINELY INTERCEED IN THIS FAMILY AND BRING IT BACK TOGETHER ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD AND YOUR WILL, I PRAY THAT BLINDERS THAT THE DEVIL HAS PLACED ON THIS WOMEN BE REMOVED IN JESUS NAME, AND THAT SHE WILL COME BACK TO THE SAVING GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST IN JESUS BELOVED NAME WE PRAY AMEN!

#6 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:21 PM

father i ask that if it is your will that you show this woman that she is loved by jason and that she should stop this action that is part of satans plan lord I ask that you heal jason's heart and give him stength to get throught this while you do your work in jesus name i pray amen

#7 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:46 PM

Lord-I pray for Jason&his marriage-In thy Holy&Almighty name I come against the demonic attacks taking place in this man's life.In thy Holy &precious name I ask for healing &understamding to take place in this union.

#8 aggy

aggy

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:52 AM

father in the name that is above every other name,i come before you this day and i pray for this family that lord you will speak a word and this family will be healed.you are the God almighty and nothing is impossible with you.restore them and show them the right path to follow.i command the spirit of divorce to leave them and cover them with the blood of jesus christ.in jesus name do i pray and believe.amen.

#9 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:29 AM

Dear God please save Jason's marriage in a way that would bring more honor to You. Please be free God to do whatever You should choose in their lives at present. Thanks God that you are there for us for all time.

#10 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:50 AM

Dear God please save Jason's marriage in a way that would bring more honor to You. Please be free God to do whatever You should choose in their lives at present. Thanks God that you are there for us for all time.

BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED & THRU HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD WE ARE SAVED:

We are praying for you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Holy Word, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS HOLY WORD. Don’t Ever Give Up. Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer by His Blood, and His Stripes on Calvarys’ Hill that day, and at that very moment when He bowed His head and said “ IT IS FINISHED.”……If there is ever anything we can ever do for you please feel free to contact us at any time. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.
Rev. George R. and Cheryl A. Downs, Soul Harbor Church Rome, GA. 30165 U.S.A.
georgerdowns@mail2world.com and Be sure to visit us at our new websites God has blessed us with: http://soulharbor.blogdrive.com/ or http://soulharborchurch.piczo.com/ or
http://soulharbor.tripod.com or http://soulharborchurch.blogspot.com

Say this before you begin praying or when you begin to doubt
that God is listening. “ Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me. “

John 11:41- 42…… Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Mt 7:7- 11.…..Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone ?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Mt 17:20…. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mt 18: 19-20.….. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Mt 21: 21-22…. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Lu 1: 37…. For with God nothing shall be impossible

Luke 17:5- 6.… And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

John 16: 23-24…. Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name,he will give it you.
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Heb 13: 5…. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Psalm 37: 4-5 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalm 121: 1-8 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Rev. George R. Downs

#11 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:54 AM

FATHER GOD WE COME AGAINST THIS FOUL SPIRIT OF DIVORCE IN JESUS NAME AMEN! FATHER GOD RESTORE WHAT THE DEVIL AHS TRIED TO DESTROY, I PRAY THAT YOU HEAL AND RESTORE THIS MARRIAGE AND YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD FATHER THAT YOU ARE MARRIED TO THE BACKSLIDER I PRAY THAT YOU BRING ALL THINGS TO HER REMEMBRANCE THE THINGS YOU HAVE TAUGHT HER I PRAY THAT YOUR LIGHT WILL PERMEATE HER DARK AREAS, AND THAT SHE WILL COME TO THE SAVING KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

#12 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:04 PM

To whom it may concern: Hello. My name is Jason Steeves from Riverview, NB, Canada,and I am requesting prayer for a dire situation. My wife, Denise, has filed for divorce. We are both Christians (or at least she was, but has been backsliding). We have a 4 year old son together and she has an 11 year old son from a prior relationship. I miss them all and I love her dearly. Her family and friends are not saved and told her to divorce me and she listened. My family tells me to let her go and move on. They don't like her much. I refuse to let it go. I love them too much and have too much faith in God Almighty. Please pray that God will restore this marriage. No one else believes it will, but I do. Very important! Please pray. I cry all the time. Glory to God! Thank you all.

dear Heavenly Father please listen to Jasons prayer and crys send you angels down wo help him at this testing of a time let the Holy Spirit talk to his wifes heart if its your will,,i know from my struggles in marriage you can turn things around at any time please give Jason your grace mercy and peace at this time in need and i declare the enemies in this problem are gone and the deviles lies are casted away thanks in your name amne amen

#13 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:05 PM

FATHER GOD WE COME AGAINST THIS FOUL SPIRIT OF DIVORCE IN JESUS NAME AMEN! FATHER GOD RESTORE WHAT THE DEVIL AHS TRIED TO DESTROY, I PRAY THAT YOU HEAL AND RESTORE THIS MARRIAGE AND YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD FATHER THAT YOU ARE MARRIED TO THE BACKSLIDER I PRAY THAT YOU BRING ALL THINGS TO HER REMEMBRANCE THE THINGS YOU HAVE TAUGHT HER I PRAY THAT YOUR LIGHT WILL PERMEATE HER DARK AREAS, AND THAT SHE WILL COME TO THE SAVING KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED & THRU HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD WE ARE SAVED:

We are praying for you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Holy Word, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS HOLY WORD. Don’t Ever Give Up. Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer by His Blood, and His Stripes on Calvarys’ Hill that day, and at that very moment when He bowed His head and said “ IT IS FINISHED.”……If there is ever anything we can ever do for you please feel free to contact us at any time. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.
Rev. George R. and Cheryl A. Downs, Soul Harbor Church Rome, GA. 30165 U.S.A.
georgerdowns@mail2world.com and Be sure to visit us at our new websites God has blessed us with: http://soulharbor.blogdrive.com/ or http://soulharborchurch.piczo.com/ or
http://soulharbor.tripod.com or http://soulharborchurch.blogspot.com

Say this before you begin praying or when you begin to doubt
that God is listening. “ Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me. “

John 11:41- 42…… Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Mt 7:7- 11.…..Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone ?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Mt 17:20…. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mt 18: 19-20.….. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Mt 21: 21-22…. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Lu 1: 37…. For with God nothing shall be impossible

Luke 17:5- 6.… And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

John 16: 23-24…. Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name,he will give it you.
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Heb 13: 5…. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Psalm 37: 4-5 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalm 121: 1-8 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Rev. George R. Downs

#14 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:24 PM

dear god in heaven i stand in agreement with jason..please bless this marriage with good communication and let the wife have an open heart and mind to her husband and to close it to the evil one ...please bless this family that they maybe one bless them with so much love your peace joy and happiness i pray this in jesus name