9 replies to this topic

#1 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:29 PM

Dear Friends Tonight I am very hurt.Yesturday I did something with another person that I regret today.I am scared that if I tell my friends,family,and fiance it would really hurt them.What should I do?

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:48 PM

Lord we ask that You guide our beautiful Lamb to wisdom, guiding her into what she should do in this circumstance. Help her to know what to do and to become a witness to this friend. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#3 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:55 PM

Thanks Nessa

#4 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:43 PM

Lord I pray for my sisters and ask you to hear her prayers as she enters into her prayer closet and bring to you whatever issues or sin that she has committed that she bring it before and leave at your feet. My sister while it is not that hard to determine what may have happen last night. But it is not mine nor any human being to judge you. For in Matthew we see Christ tells us not to judge, and when you come to him and confess he does not judge you either. So as he told the woman who was accused of adultry to go and sin no more. What is done is done and you can't go back. As David after he realized that he had sinned he sought God. You must do that first before you do anything else. I pray that God you will show her what direction that you desire for her to take, know that whatever God tells you to do. Trust him and know that whatever happens he is still working it all out for your good. I want sugar coat this because we are all believers here. There is a price for sin, so like David he found the price was his children. One died, one sought to kill him. So sin is not with out a price, But thank God that the true price of sin is death but Christ paid that price for you. I would also suggest that you go to your Pastor and speak with him and his wife. Share with them what happen and seek his guidance. But pray first, know this if your family loves they can forgive you. But not everything you do in life is for your family to know. But the man your about to spend the rest of your life with and dedicate your marriage to the Lord. Him you must always be willing to talk to and tell him whatever has happen. If he is a true man of God then he will forgive you no matter what you have done... Lord you know the hearts of everyone involved in this. I pray first off that she search her heart and find out what is it that she wants. Then find out if she is truly ready to live for you and put you before all things. Because only then can her marriage truly be blessed. Lord God I thank you that she is seeking prayer and seeking directions. I pray that she will be able to find that direction through prayers to you and speaking with her Pastor and his wife. Lord God I just ask you to cover my sister in the blood of Christ to grant her the strength and wisdom to bring it all to you and leave it knowing that she is forgiven, that she does not have to carry the pain or the burden any further. God bless you my sister, hold on to God's unchanging hand, know that he loved you so much that he gave his only begotten son for you. He has and will never leave you. Just heed his voice and you will not go wrong. He loves you and wants only good things for you.

#5 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 11:02 AM

FATHER GOD WE PRAY OVER THIS SITUATION, YOU KNOW THE NEED, I PRAY THAT YOU GIVE THIS PERSON WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

#6 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:44 PM

Father, I pray that you will show Megan your love and your wisdom in this situation. I pray that she will not keep what she has done hidden. I pray that she will allow your light to shine upon her actions and allow your healing, forgiving work in her life. Thank you Jesus that when she confesses her sin to you that you are faithful and just to forgive her and cleanse her from all unrighteousness. Help our precious sister to make wise choices. Heal this hurt and show her what to do Lord Jesus. Guide her in your care. Please send her the help that she needs right now. Thank you that you are faithful to Megan. In Jesus name I pray.

#7 Rach

Rach

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:49 PM

Its ok hon it happens to the best of them. WE love you and God loves you so much!! Ask him to forgive you and move forward ahead, and today is a new day fresh. Lord Please resuce your child you loveus we are like sheep and sometimes we drift from you but you never stop loving us. thankyou father forthis child ofyour embrace ehr with your love and comort in jesus name we ask you amen

#8 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:01 PM

Lord listen to Megan's heart on this matter and give her peace , then give her wisdom and understanding on how to deal with the problem . Lord she needs your loving care and support . Thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . / John

#9 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:00 PM

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5

Daddy, please bless Iambeautiful with the wisdom to deal with this situation to the Glory of Your Mighty Name. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:49 PM

Dear Megan, when I read your posting and pray for you, the Lord showed me His Words and I am sharing His Words with you right now. Micah 7:19-20, "You will be merciful to us once again. You will trample our sins underfoot and send them to the bottom of the sea. You will show Your faithfulness and constant love to Your people, the descendants of Abraham and of Jacob, as You promised our ancestors long ago." (Good News Bible). Father, thank You that You are merciful. I pray for Your forgiveness upon Megan. Remove her guilt O Lord and grant her Your forgiveness. Fill her with wisdom, knowledge and understanding O Lord upon this situation. May she lift all her burdens to You, O Lord and believe in Your faithfulness, mercy and grace. I pray O Lord, that this situation will strengthen Megan and give her the love, peace and joy as she is no longer in bondage. May she lift her hands to worship You, giving You the praise, thanksgiving and glory. Praise You, Lord Jesus for Your love upon Megan. May she continually trust You and believe that only You, Lord Jesus will heal and saves her and love her for what she is and not for what she is trying to be. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.