10 replies to this topic

#1 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:48 AM

Dear Lord, My parents seemed really heart-broken last night. The family they were waiting upon didn't return their call. I've rarely seen my dad so morose. 8 months ago, through these tumultous times, you made my parents introduce me to this person. Today, I wrote back to him. I did it to help my parents feel better soon. Hopefully everything will be alright and they will not have to suffer because of me. The thought of this person suddenly popped up while I was saying my prayers to you. So I spent the whole night wondering if you sent me a sign. Only in the morning did I send him and email. I'm not sure I did the right thing. He's a very nice person. A good man. And I definitely don't intend to hurt him. I hope I did the right thing. Please let me know if I did the right thing. After more than two years of toiling, I feel extremely light within today, Lord. Please let me know if I made any mistake. Let me not hurt anybody Lord. Let me walk on the path you've chosen for me. Guide me Father. I need to know I'm not making another big mistake. Amen.

#2 Elle777

Elle777

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:32 PM

Dear Sand Dunes. You are on quite a roller coaster. Just stop for a moment and think. Talk to God and give Him all your problems and the desires of your heart and lay them at the foot of the cross. While we are to ask others to pray for us, we must not get caught in a vicious cycle that continues on and on. Wait on God for the answers. He answers before we even call. Get off that emotional roller coaster. It is merely a means of getting you to focus on the problem and not on HIM. In all humility

#3 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:37 PM

Dear Jesus I stand in agreement with this prayer.I ask that you will work in this situation.Send angels around this person.Amen.

#4 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:44 PM

Dear Elle, I've given myself to the Lord and laid all my problems at his feet. I believe he will do what's best. Yes, I do get anxious looking at my parents and listening to my mother's rants. I need to focus on the Lord and I'm trying. Meanwhile, I've completely stopped any kind of converstaion with my boyfriend and am even waiting on this other person's response. Again, it's upto the Lord. Thanks Elle, you've been a great help. God Bless. Thanks Megan. God Bless.

#5 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:46 PM

I am still praying

#6 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:51 PM

Lord give my friend wisdom and guidance. Lord give her relationships based on You. Calm the anxiety of her parents and bring peace. Give her knowledge to know how to approach this new gentleman and help these men to know what to do. In Jesus Name. Amen

#7 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:54 PM

I am still praying

#8 Elle777

Elle777

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:59 AM

May God Bless You and give you His peace!!

#9 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:57 AM

FATHER GOD I PRAY THAT YOU TOUCH THIS PERSON GIVE THEM SUPERNATURAL STRENGHT WHICH IS NEEED NOW IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

#10 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:29 PM

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5

Daddy, bless your daughter SandDunes with wisdom and patience as she waits on you in all of this. Speak to her of your plans for her. Daddy, please confirm Your plans to prosper her and not to harm her. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#11 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:53 PM

Megan, Nessa, Elle, WARRIOR_FOR_THE_LORD, Cambodia, Thank you all SO very much. In the name of Jesus, I pray that all of you will find happiness and peace in all days to come. God Bless. Dear Lord, Thank you for all your blessings in everybody's life. Thank you for all your wonders, your love and kindness that we find in infinite ways all around us, everyday. I pray to you for peace and joy in the lives of all those at PrayWay. I continue praying for my boyfriend, his family and my parents. May their sufferings and troubles end in Jesus' name. May we all follow your path and do what you ask of us. Amen.