7 replies to this topic

#1 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:00 PM

I humbly come to you all asking for prayer for my relationship : I ask in prayer to our Lord for a a restoration of my relationship and a renewal of heart and mind of Olivia . Let there be a total healing , by the grace and mercy of Our LORD ! PRAISE BE TO GOD ! I ask that you all pray for my girlfriend Olivia and that she and I are restored in our relationship . LORD RESTORE OUR RELATIONSHIP ! THANK YOU FATHER , IN JESUS'S NAME , AMEN . I would like you to pray for Olivia !LORD LET IT BE THAT a conversion happens and she truly becomes a loving , caring Christian woman full of love and compassion and to be more Christlike and to be a thankful and grateful and forgiving person also . Let my saviour and your beloved son JESUS enterr her heart and mind . Thank you Father , in Jesus's name , amen . / Thanks for your prayers ! / John

#2 kittie

kittie

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:13 AM

I humbly come to you all asking for prayer for my relationship : I ask in prayer to our Lord for a a restoration of my relationship and a renewal of heart and mind of Olivia . Let there be a total healing , by the grace and mercy of Our LORD ! PRAISE BE TO GOD ! I ask that you all pray for my girlfriend Olivia and that she and I are restored in our relationship . LORD RESTORE OUR RELATIONSHIP ! THANK YOU FATHER , IN JESUS'S NAME , AMEN . I would like you to pray for Olivia !LORD LET IT BE THAT a conversion happens and she truly becomes a loving , caring Christian woman full of love and compassion and to be more Christlike and to be a thankful and grateful and forgiving person also . Let my saviour and your beloved son JESUS enterr her heart and mind . Thank you Father , in Jesus's name , amen . / Thanks for your prayers ! / John

#3 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:55 AM

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Daddy, please heal and restore this relationship according to Your Perfect Will. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#4 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:24 PM

FATHER GOD WE ASK YOU FOR FULL RESTORATION OF THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH A PEACE OF MIND IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

#5 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:12 AM

Thank you Kittie , Cambodia and Warriorforthe lord for your wonderful prayers to restore my relationship with Olivia . Thank you all. Please keep praying for Olivia and I . Keep us in your prayers ! , thanks- John

#6 Linnie

Linnie

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:41 PM

Father I pray that Your will be done in this relationship. You said it is not good that man be alone, Lord move on behalf of my brother. I ask that You incline Your ear to hear his cry and answer the desire of his heart. Lord I ask that You speak to my brother from Your word and direct his every step. I pray for Olivia and ask that You draw her nearer to You and that her desire be to serve and love you all the days of her life. Thank you Father for your love and faithfulness. In Jesus name, amen.

#7 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:36 PM

Lord-I ask you in faith that you will restore this relationship-rekindle the flame of love&let it burn brightly.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:05 PM

Father, in Jesus' name I ask for Your healing in the relationship between John and Olivia and their relationship with You. Amen. Help both of them to grip with the raw material of living so that out of it comes the person You long for both of them to be. Help this couple not to push the river of life but to let it flow. Let this healing in their relationship strengthen their love for one another, letting go of their own understanding but letting God to take control. May Your plan be fulfil in the life of both John and Olivia, Lord. we give You all the glory and honor, Lord in all matters. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.