1 reply to this topic

#1 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:12 AM

i come today for urgent prayers i visited Bryan yesterday at his new job i drove over an hour and we had a small talk, he laugh and was looking to see if i had his clothes packed in back seat and i told him i was not giving up on us our love home in Pettus that easy i asked him if he was comeing home soon and he never answer i asked if i did anything wrong after we had a joyfull weekend and he said i did no wrong but he says he scare but want explain why or what he scare of im so confussed and i ask that you join with me praying what ever this fear is the devil has on him is cast away by the blood of our loving Jesus Christ and Bryan be home this weekend and this time he will stay home in Pettus and come home everynight after work with no fear in him of any kind i declare this done i confess the devil's hands and lies is out of my and Bryans home our minds our relationship i had a dream that Bryan was home and we was happy and he walked into my church i go to and sat by me i hope pray this dream come true very very soon at times i want to give up but then i tell the devil he is a liar and we will not take Bryan away after God gave him to me and no woman will come between us again God bless u all in advance for prayers i love you all here and i thank God in advance for answering my prayer and all of his blessings he has given me amen amen

#2 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:08 PM

Dear Lord, Work your miracle in this situation. Bless Bryan. May he see the love this child of yours has for him. May he go back to his home and take good care of his family. May this family be united and live happily together. Amen.