12 replies to this topic

#1 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:05 AM

My mother says I am suffering because of my sins. She says God is punishing me for all my mistakes and even more by punishing them. She says I've caused them SO much pain by being stubborn about marrying my boyfriend that nobody wants to help me out now. She says I have to pay for my wrong-doings. She says it was b'coz of my sins that the Lord took away every hope and is not answering any of her/my prayers. Dear ALL, Please help me pray to the LORD. I never intended to hurt my folks. I have been in Love with him since 8th grade. Yes, we only got together before I left for my Master's, but I believe the Lord always kept him in my mind and heart for a good reason. Today, it is true that my folks are terribly hurt and I break down every minute looking at their struggle. I pray to the LORD, gather myself up again and try moving on. Today, I've even let my hopes of being married to my boyfriend rest at the LORD's feet. Whichever door he opens up to me, I will go through it and keep my faith strong as ever. I ask you to please pray for everybody involved in this situation. God Bless Dear Lord, Save me. I feel like I'm sinking. Amen.

#2 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:04 AM

Dear Lord I stand in agreement with this prayer.I ask that you will work in this situation.Send angels around this person.Amen.

#3 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:55 AM

lord please work on sandunes and lead her in her step to serve you and you onlywe know that we shouldn't put anyone or anything before you lord but as you know we are not perfect so I ask that you forgive sandunes and allow her family to let go of the past pain and move on in Jesus name I pray amen

#4 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:58 AM

Lord I pray first off for the mother that she be reminded to judge not, for by the same measuring stick that she judges so will she be judged. Instead I pray that she will show compassion to her daughter. For the best testimony we have is our walk with the Lord. If we want others to believe in him then let us be filled with love and forgiveness. I pray for healing in this family. For I pray that this family would seek God's face and ask him, for his will to be done. Not theirs, but his perfect will for this young ladies life and to restore this family. Lord God I thank you that this young lady is seeking your face and desiring that you will be done in her life. I ask you Lord to cover her in the blood, let her know that what ever her sin may have been that you can wipe them away. She must refocus her eyes on you and not a man nor her family. For neither a man nor her family can save you or xxxx you. But there is only one way to Salvation and that is through our Lord Jesus Christ. Lord please bless this family and give them peace, I pray that they would come together and surrender all the pain that is felt to you. I pray that they would come together and pray and seek your face, just rejoice in the fact that God is in control. And remember he is a loving God, who wants to do good things in your life. May the Lord bless you and keep you and your family.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:00 PM

Jesus said that "men ought always to pray and not to faint" (Luke 18:1) and James wrote, "The effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" (James 5:16). Jesus said, "And shall not God avenge His own elect, which cry day and night unto Him, though He bear long with them? I tell you He will avenge them speedily" (Luke 18:1-8). Father, because You have forgiven us, we need to forgive others. By an act of faith, Lord, I bring my Sister SandDunes to You along with all her unforgiveness, hurt, sorrow, depression and hopeless in Jesus' name. This Sister has been my praying partner never stop praying for me in my time of need. I pray O Lord, that You will hear my prayers for her, her future husband and parents and family members including friends. Lord, You have taught us how to pray. You prayed, "Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors." I pray O Lord that it is the desire of SandDunes to forgive her parents and those who have hurt her because of her marriage and who have created unnecessary problems in her life and the life of her husband, in the same way You have forgiven her. Help her to walk in that kind of forgiveness, Lord. Free this couple from any bondage caused by their lack of forgiveness. Father, I lift both parents of this couple to You in Jesus' name. I pray O Lord that You will speak the peace of Jesus into their hearts. That Your Holy Spirit will convict their hearts and to bring reconciliation and healing of the heart, mind, body and soul of both parents to their daughter and future son in law or the other way round. I lift this couple to You, Lord in Jesus' name. Bless their coming marriage, Lord. May they live each for the other and both for You. Keep them together as they pray and work together. Help both of them to continually love, respect, care for each other and will not allow the circumstances around them to destroy their relationship with each other and with You, Lord and that they will always communicate and respond with each other in a godly ways. Let SandDunes' husband rule his home well, to each his wife and children Your precepts both through word and example and to endeavor to meet the needs of his family. Through Your grace, help this Sister to feel secure in her husband's love for her. Help her to see her husband as her head in the same way as You are the Head of Your Church. Give her wisdom, let the law of kindness be in her tongue that her husband, children and parents may truly call her blessed. Father, I pray that her loving ways and kindness will enable her to win her parents to You when they do not obey Your Word. Adorn her life, Lord, with a meek and quiet spirit which is of great price in Your sight. Teach this couple to trust You, Lord, to work in their lives in the best possible way. Thank You, Lord, for granting this Sister forgiveness. Thank You, Lord for reconciling her to her parents and her parents to her and her husband. Thank You, Lord that this couple will be heirs of the grace of life and their prayers will not be hindered. All glory and honor belongs to You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#6 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:19 PM

Dear Megan, Florie, Willis and Patches, How can I ever thank you for all your prayers? I am blessed to have friends like you praying for me. Thank you SO very much for giving me your support through your prayers. I will continue to serve the Lord and pray that he blesses each one of you and all at PrayWay and keep you all happy in all days to comes. I truly feel grateful to the Lord for such a lovely circle of friends at PrayWay. May the Lord always be with each one of you. May you never find obstacles along your way. May your lives be filled with joy and happiness. May you all be revered for your ways. May the Lord always have his mighty hand on you. God Bless.

#7 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:45 PM

I am still praying

#8 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:47 PM

Thank you Megan, God Bless.

#9 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:56 PM

Your Welcome

#10 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:19 PM

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." Luke 6:37

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Daddy, please intervene in this situation and bring healing to all those involved. Daddy, work this situation even to the Glory of Your Mighty Name. Daddy, please let Your Perfect Will and Peace Rule. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#11 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:43 PM

Thank you Cambodia, May the Lord bring peace and love into your live forever. God Bless. Dear Lord, I ask for forgiveness for this weekend's unstable mind. I've been trying to keep my faith strong and am faced with obstacles at every stage. I know you can test your children and their faith. I ask for strength to continue battling. Forgive me for all my stupid questions to you. Help me follow your way. Bless us all Lord. May we be able to do the right things always. Amen.

#12 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:58 PM

FATHER GOD I PRAY FOR THE SPIRIT OF FORGIVENESS AND UNDERSTANDING TO COME INTO THIS FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

#13 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:18 PM

Thank you WARRIOR_FOR_THE_LORD, God Bless. Dear Lord, I am SO confused. I don't know what to do anymore. I am keeping myself open to anything you might have in store for me, but I'm unable to forget him Father. Every morning I wake up knowing I shouldn't think about him. I should let it pass. I should look forward and I do so well until night falls. In the night, I'm again hoping SO desperately that you make a way for us to be together REAL SOON. I know we've done stupid and horrible things together, but we've learnt our lesson and all night I'm praying to you and promising that I'll be a good wife to him, a good daughter-in-law to his folks. That I will follow your path and make sure I guide and keep my family on your path as well. That I shall keep us away from all the mistakes we made two years ago. Please LORD, please help me. Amen.