6 replies to this topic

#1 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:58 AM

i come to ask for agreement in praying that God will guide me in the right choices about Bryan and our relationship our home i ask that if i have sined today yesterday or in the past that Jesus has and will forgive me and i recieve his forgivness and all the blessings God has for me Bryan our marriage our home jobs family i praying for Gods Grace strength mercy and peace at this so confussing time im going though amen

#2 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:32 AM

Dear Lord, Guide this child of yours in her time of need. May she be able to walk the path you choose for her. Bless her with love and grace and take away all her troubles. Amen.

#3 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:09 AM

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Revelation 3:8

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from me," says the Lord. Isaiah 54:17

Daddy, please fill your child imacowgirl1966 and her family with your Holy Spirit and guide them in all their decisions. Daddy, please bless every aspect of their life. Daddy, please protect them from any deceit of the evil one. In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen

#4 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:40 AM

Dear God please help imacowgirl to live for You each day. Please give this couple extra help from You. Please work in new ways in their family relationships and the jobs that each of them have. Please let more of your love go out to her and Bryan. Please heal spiritually anywhere it may be needed in this family. Whatever You do God - thanks.

#5 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:46 PM

Dear Lord, I continue to pray for this child of yours. MaAy all her troubles end. May there be everlasting love and peace in her life. Bless her Father. Amen.

#6 aggy

aggy

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:14 AM

LORD I PRAY FOR IMACOWGIRL1966 THAT YOU MAY GUIDE HER IN EVERY ASPECT OF HER LIFE.MAY YOU ORDER HER STEPS AND GIVE HER YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO TEACH HER.BLESS HER LORD WITH THE WISDOM OF YOUR WORD IN THE NAME OF JESUS I PRAY.AMEN.

#7 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:58 AM

lord I ask that you provided your wisdom and guidence here and lead this family into doing your will and lord please remove anything that is not of you in Jesus name I pray amen