12 replies to this topic

#1 turtletwo

turtletwo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:33 AM

My children need to get Saved and surrender to the Lord. They both need to give their hearts and lives to Jesus soon! They are mixed up with the world's sinful attractions and only getting deeper. If anyone wishes to PM me with a personal word of encouragement I'd be grateful as I am deeply depressed over this burden for their souls. Between this and chronic, daily illness it is hard for me to keep going in life.

#2 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 12:56 PM

Lord let your light shine through the parent so strongly, and the life that is lead by the parents that the children would not just hear but see the presence of God upon the parents. I pray that both mother and father would walk hand and hand with you so that their children would come to know you as their Lord and Savior. Lord let the mother glow with your presence and let her heart be for you and that actions would support what her lips say. I pray that these children would daily see their mother, in prayer to you, and even when she is going through the storms of life they would see a smile and joy in her heart because she trust in you and not in herself. Lord God bless this family and use them glorify your name. We lift up her children to you Lord and ask you to do what we can not do alone. I pray that you would bring other young people who know you as their Lord and Savior beside these young people that they might see what your doing in the young people lives. I pray that you would give them a hunger for you, and that when they seek the pleasures of this world, it would be bitter in their mouths and they would find no pleasure in the sins of this world. Lord give the mother strength to hold on. To not give up to daily lift them up and in prayer and wait on you Lord. I thank you in advance for the work your going to do Lord. I praise your name because you are so good to us.

#3 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:25 PM

FATHER GOD I COME IN AGREEMENT WITH THESE CHILDREN THAT NEED TO BE SAVED, WE ARE BELIEVING THAT THEY ARE ALREADY SAVED BECAUSE YOU WANT US TO STEP OUT IN FAITH AND WE ARE PRAISING YOU FOR THIS SOULS THAT HAVE RETURNED HOME AND THE TESTIMONIES THAT ARE COMING FORTH IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

#4 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:28 AM

Dear Lord, Bless this mother. Help her sons follow your path. Give them the strength to walk away from worldly temptations and accept you into their lives. Keep them healthy, happy and safe. Amen.

#5 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 01:25 PM

Dear Lord, hear this mothers prayers for her children. May their hearts and eyes be opened up 2 you so they can receive your wonderful flood of love. Please continue 2 help this mother 2 pray 4 her children, give her incouragement by reading your word, or listening 2 songs. Lord, grabb hold of this family, make them whole. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#6 Rea

Rea

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 01:57 PM

FAther, I know this womans pain. Please be with her and fill her with your love and blessings. Father I just pray that you be with her children and guide them to you Lord. It is sooo easy when you are young to be attracted to the ways of the world. Father Let them know your mighty love and grace. Bring them to the foot of the cross. In Jesus Christ Holy name I pray, ' Amen

#7 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:11 PM

Dear Lord I stand in agreement with this prayer.Amen.

#8 txlady

txlady

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:02 AM

Dear Father this world holds so many temptations/dangers...I ask in Jesus' most precious name that your hand be upon these young people, weighing upon them in all choices as you protect them. Father, may their hearts/minds be filled with all things good. Surround them with friends who are of good morals...Lord, embrace this dear parent, you know the worries parents face in these times. Lord cover them in your peace as you hold them all close. Lord, I thank you in advance for the good that is to come in to these lives as you work your perfect will in each situation. In His name we ask Amen.

#9 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:11 AM

lord I ask that you touch her children give them guidence father they need you I ask that you give the mom the right words to reach them in jesus name I pray amen

#10 saima

saima

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:38 AM

OH GOD LISTEN TO THIS MOTHER'S PRAYER N BLESS HER CHILDREN N SHOW THEM UR PATH GOD U LOVE UR CHILDREN MORE THAN ANYONE N U NEVER LET THEM GO WRONG FOR LONG TIME PLZ SAVE UR CHILDREN N SHOW UR LOVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN

#11 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:22 PM

Dear Lord, I continue to pray for these childern of yours. Please work your wonders for them. Amen.

#12 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:52 PM

I am still praying

#13 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:01 PM

You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 1 Thessalonians 5:5

Daddy, please turn these wonderful and precious children from darkness to Your Mighty Light. Daddy, please send Your Holy Spirit to Minister to them. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen