4 replies to this topic

#1 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:26 AM

just to say God does answer prayers Bryan called Friday night and was home to our home in Pettus Saturday he got a job closer to our home and we did not bring any past hurt things up and the house is fulled of joy love og God and wach other still asking that God does heal ans cast off the weakness Bryan has on drinking and pryaing for Gloria Torres she ans Anthony have a bless home and she stay strong on her choice that she had that older man leave her home again he took all his stuff pryaing that she will not call him or let him visit or take his calls that the young man her age she been talking to will be the man God has for her so pray for her strongnest and she and her son anthony will keep the peace she has had since man gone and pryaing and recieving all the blessings God has for me Bryan our home jobs family love and marriage and Gloria has Blessings for her,Anthony and new male friend thank you all for so many prayers and standing in agreement with me and i declare this blessings and prayers answered in my ?Heavenly fathers name by the blood of Jesus may all have a bless day week and keep your faith i did and with friends strangers like all of you prayers can will be answer and we will recieve so much from a loving God ,,God bless you all amen amen

#2 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:53 AM

just to say God does answer prayers Bryan called Friday night and was home to our home in Pettus Saturday he got a job closer to our home and we did not bring any past hurt things up and the house is fulled of joy love og God and wach other still asking that God does heal ans cast off the weakness Bryan has on drinking and pryaing for Gloria Torres she ans Anthony have a bless home and she stay strong on her choice that she had that older man leave her home again he took all his stuff pryaing that she will not call him or let him visit or take his calls that the young man her age she been talking to will be the man God has for her so pray for her strongnest and she and her son anthony will keep the peace she has had since man gone and pryaing and recieving all the blessings God has for me Bryan our home jobs family love and marriage and Gloria has Blessings for her,Anthony and new male friend thank you all for so many prayers and standing in agreement with me and i declare this blessings and prayers answered in my ?Heavenly fathers name by the blood of Jesus may all have a bless day week and keep your faith i did and with friends strangers like all of you prayers can will be answer and we will recieve so much from a loving God ,,God bless you all amen amen

Dear Heavenly Father, we thank You and praise You for the work You are accomplishing already in Bryan. Father please continue to guide him and lead him even closer to You. Thank You for leading Bryan to a job closer to home. Father continue to let joy reign in this house hold. Please give Gloria strength to stay away from this older man and if this younger man is indeed the one You have chosen for her, help her to see it and this relationship to grow. IN Jesus name Amen

#3 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:15 PM

Dear Father I stand in agreement with this prayer.Amen.

#4 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:27 PM

Dear Lord, Thank you very much for all your love and kindness. With every passing day our faith in your only gets stronger. Bless us so we continue to follow the way your show us. Amen.

#5 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:30 AM

Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessing to Bryan and this family . Praise be to God ! ! Lord continue the blessings and the healing of this relationship and family . Thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus, amen . John