5 replies to this topic

#1 Winnie

Winnie

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:42 PM

Please pray for financial miracles for Nhat and that he would have abundance and that all of his needs would be more than met. Thanks.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:12 PM

Lord, Please provide for the finances of this person. Amen.

#3 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 08:09 PM

Please pray for financial miracles for Nhat and that he would have abundance and that all of his needs would be more than met. Thanks.

We are in prayer for you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Holy Word in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS Holy Word. Jesus is there, right now, and has already answered your prayer by His Blood, and His Stripes on Calvarys’ Hill that day. If there is ever anything we can ever do for you please feel free to contact us at any time. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.
Rev. George R. and Cheryl A. Downs, Soul Harbor Church Rome, GA. 30165 U.S.A.
georgerdowns@mail2world.com

Say this before you begin praying or when you begin to doubt
that God is listening.

Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know
that You always hear Me."

John 11:41, 42

And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, "Father, I thank You
that You have heard Me.
And I know that You always hear
Me..."

Mt 17:20…. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Luke 17:5- 6.… And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

Mt 7: 7- 11.…..Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone ?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Mt 18: 19-20.….. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Mt 21: 21-22…. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Lu 1: 37…. For with God nothing shall be impossible

John 16: 23-24…. Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name,he will give it you.
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Heb 13: 5…. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalm 121: 1-8 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Psalm 37: 4-5 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

#4 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 09:00 PM

Dear Lord, Give this person all that he needs. Bless you child with his heart's desires. Amen.

#5 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:22 AM

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20

Daddy, please bless Nhat in his finances in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#6 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 12:09 PM

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20

Daddy, please bless Nhat in his finances in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

DON’T EVER GIVE UP:

We are praying for you right now at this very moment. Agreeing together according to Gods’ Holy Word, and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS Holy Word. Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer with His Blood, and His Stripes on Calvarys’ Hill that day. If there is ever anything we can ever do for you please feel free to contact us at any time. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.

that God is listening.

that You have heard Me.
Me..."

Mt 17:20…. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

Mt 7: 7- 11.…..Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone ?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Mt 18: 19-20.….. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Mt 21: 21-22…. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

John 16: 23-24…. Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name,he will give it you.
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Heb 13: 5…. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalm 121: 1-8 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Psalm 37: 4-5 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
. This is all that GOD asks of you: To Believe with all your heart and soul and doubt not, and have faith according to HIS Holy Word. Jesus is right there, right now, and has already answered your prayer with His Blood, and His Stripes on Calvarys’ Hill that day. If there is ever anything we can ever do for you please feel free to contact us at any time. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “We Love You” and “ God Loves You.“ AND we are going to continue praying for you and yours every day. May God Richly Bless And Keep You, as our prayer.

that God is listening.

that You have heard Me.
Me..."