4 replies to this topic

#1 Winnie

Winnie

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:41 PM

Please pray that God's will would be done in the dating relationship of Dennis and his girlfriend. Both of them currently are not Christians. Pray that Dennis would lead a godly life and that God would give Dennis godly friends. Pray that any bad influences would no longer have anything to do with Dennis. Pray for protection for Dennis. Thanks.

#2 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

Father God, I pray that you will draw Dennis and his girlfriend to you! Show them your love Father and open their hearts to receive you! I pray that you will send godly friends in to Dennis's life to point the way to you and to show your glory and love. THank you for your protection upon these lives. I pray that you will loose your plan and bind every plan of the enemy! Praise you Lord for your care for this couple. Draw them close to you together! In Jesus name I pray.

#3 Michael Lawson

Michael Lawson

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:04 AM

Praying,God please pull them close to you

#4 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:20 PM

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:21 PM

Dear Lord, Bless this person who ask's not for herself, but for a another person. Bless the person she asks for. Show them your kindness. Make their love strong and flourish forever. Amen.