20 replies to this topic

#16 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:22 AM

Dear WARRIOR_FOR_THE_LORD, Thank you very much for all your prayers. For now, we stand at a point where he doesn't want to do anything more but let destiny play it's way. Since my folks are desperately pursuing others for a match, I have given myself to the Lord. I'm sure he knows what's best. However, since the last person hasn't given a positive response yet, my mother seems to blame me for my bad fate and how I'm being such a trouble for them. She does pray to the Lord sincerely. I hope someday I am able to get rid of this dark place in my heart for her that's been created b'coz of all the times that she's cursed me over and over again for the last few years now. I try very hard to feel her pain and her sincere prayers for me, but get only a feeling of despise from her. Do keep us in your prayers. Thank you. God Bless.

#17 saima

saima

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:33 AM

OH GOD YOU BETTER FOR US IN EVERY MATTER AND U ALWAYS DECIDE BEST FOR US SO GOD HELP HIM N PROTECT BOTH OF THEM IN UR HOLY HANDS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#18 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:19 PM

Dear Saima, Thank you for your prayers. Please do keep us in your prayers. God Bless. Dear Lord, Thank you for every person here at PrayWay. Their faith in you makes my faith stronger and reminds me of all the good you've done and continue to do. Bless all Father. We give ourselves to you and we know that you will guide us in whatever we do. Amen.

#19 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:52 PM

I am still praying

#20 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:10 PM

your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10

Daddy may Your Perfect Will Be Done for Your daughter SandDunes. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#21 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:36 PM

Thank you Megan and Cambodia, I pray that Lord's good will be done in your lives as well. God Bless. Dear Lord, This weekend was a difficult one. I found myself battling within. I was asking SO many questions and answering them myself. At times I felt disheartened for not having found true love that I had given SO much to. At other times, I was trying to convince myself about how I shouldn't ask for myself no matter how truly I'd given to it. My mother is now taking me to an astrologer. I'm not sure what you have in store for me. But I shall not question your ways. If this is what I'm meant to face, then so be it. Thank you for everything you do for all of us. Amen.