6 replies to this topic

#1 Rach

Rach

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:54 PM

I cant beleive he ignored me today I am so mad at the world right now. He totally outright ignored me as I walked by a few feet away everyone else saw me andhe choseto ignoreme. I cant beleive it I m so sad inside and MAD andJUST SUPER MAD Forgive me LORD Im sorry for being mad. He already fluffed em off the other day. it all happen after I told him that I care about him STUPID ME WHY DID I TELL HIM THAT. I just wanted him to know how I feel AND I MAJORELY SCREWED UP AND SCARED HIM OFF FOREVER WHY GOD DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME WHY WHY WHY?????????? I hate this life Im living I just wanted to be loved by him IM SUCH A JERK I SCREWED UP AGIAN IM AN IDOITE I LOOK LIKE SUCH A STUPID FOOL. I LOST THE MAN I REALLY WANTED. thanks to me I have no one to blame but myself.

#2 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:47 PM

Rach you did what you felt was right . You expressed your heartfelt feelings . You did nothing wrong . He has a problem , not you . God wants us to love one another and express our thoughts , especially caring , loving thoughts . Be happy . Just pray . The lord will turn this around for your good ! Do not give up and be down , LORD heal this relationship and make Rach smile and be full of joy ! Thank you lord ! in the name of Jesus , amen . / John

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:12 PM

Lord, Please work this matter out for this woman. Heal her broken heart. Please comfort her and be with her. Amen.

#4 peacedove_anne

peacedove_anne

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:28 PM

Why care what others think? You should care only what God thinks. Following God will always bring persecution. Father in Heaven, help this woman to seek first you and your righteousness. It is in Jesus ame I pray. Amen.

#5 becki1purple

becki1purple

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:21 PM

dear rach, please do not be hard on yourself , you did nothing wrong. and it is the man that needs prayers right now , god teaches us to pray for those that hurt us and this is what we must do , do not give up , god has your best interrests at heart and everything will come together when the time is right . dear lord , please be with rach and comfort and heal the emotional pain that she is going through , lord i pray for this man, and i ask for your presence upon him so that he may see where he is going wrong, in jesus name amen

#6 Winnie

Winnie

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:49 PM

Dear God: Your will be done in this situation and in the lives of those involved. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#7 CindyKD

CindyKD

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:28 PM

RACH PLEASE DON'T KNOCK YOURSELF AND BE UPSET FOR WHAT YOU FELT WAS RIGHT TO DO, RACH LET GOD WORK THIS OUT ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, HE DOESN'T LIKE PEOPLE TO BE BROKEN HEARTED, YOU TOLD THE TRUTH ON HOW YOU FEEL AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, LET GOD TAKE OVER NOW, LORD I ASK YOU HEAL HER BROKEN HEART, AND INTERVINE IN THIS SITUATION LORD AND SHOW HER THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO GO, IN JESUS NAME AMEN