7 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:30 PM

Pray that my ex-boyfriend, N, and I would get back together as a couple. He is the love of my life and I wanted to marry him. If he takes me back, I still would want to marry him someday. Please pray that he will want and ask me to be his girlfriend again soon and will make time for me in a meaningful way despite his busy career. Pray that he will realize soon that he can be successful in his career and date me at the same time. Pray that love for me will be rekindled in his heart. Pray that our love relationship will last a lifetime. Pray for healing for both of us for any past hurts. Thanks.

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:56 PM

Lord heal this relationship as only You can! Hallelujah!

#3 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:50 PM

Lord my prayer is simple I pray that your will be done, in their lives. And that you would be the center of their lives. That they would both return to their first love which is you. That would honor you with their bodies and souls. That they would daily praise your name and seek to live for you. Lord I ask that you give them both the strength to accept your will for their lives. May the Lord continue to bless you, may you praise his name daily for he is worthy to be praised!!!!

#4 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 12:11 AM

Dear Lord, Bless these two people in their time of need. Let their love flourish and let them live a happy life together. Amen.

#5 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:41 AM

I ask you now dear Lord hear our prayers for friend of peace that you shall restore her relationship with N and bless them both ! Thank you Father , in Jesus's name , amen . / John

#6 freerhyme

freerhyme

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 11:31 PM

Friend Of Peace, I request you to take this relation ahead by taking initiative. Talk to him and tell him what you feel. Do update us/me what happened. Gaurav GOD, I pray to you that you give her strength to do this and bring happiness back to this relation. Gaurav

#7 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:33 AM

Lord be with this young woman and let this man be won to her by her Godly behaviors. Lord not by her insistance but by his return. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#8 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:58 PM

Lord give both of these young people salvation if its Your Will heal this relationship in Jesus name amen