5 replies to this topic

#1 lost heart

lost heart

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:17 AM

please Lord God..if it is in your will...open my michael's heart to me..remove the other woman who has come between us..let him see i am still here with my heart in hand waiting..if this is in your will..take away all the lust in his heart for the other woman who has come between us..let him realize i am true and sincere and honest and want a marriage blessed by you my Lord God..let michael realize that passion fades but i am forever faithful. let him see clearly. take away all distraction in his life. please unite us God.

#2 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:05 PM

dear hevenly father if it is your will please let this man go back and be faithful to this young lady and let this other woman find another man and leave this couple at peace we know that every thing is done at your will and your timing amen amen

#3 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:44 PM

lord If it is your will I ask that you remove all of satans block from this union and open Micheals's eyes to true love based on you human design and please give lostheart strength to get through this test of faith in jesus name I pray amen

#4 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:24 PM

Lord-I ask that you touch&heal this marriage,im thy precious name I ask that this man return to his first love.

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:25 PM

Lord, Please totally remove the other woman. Restore this marriage. Amen.

#6 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:38 AM

Dear Father I stand in agreement with this prayer.Amen.