9 replies to this topic

#1 applebr

applebr

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:23 AM

I am asking for prayers for the restoration of my marriage to Tiffany. I am also asking for prayers that Tiffany will come to know and love the Lord. Tiffany is coming home tomorrow (Tuesday 8/14) and we are going to talk. I pray that between now and then, that the Holy Spirit will come unto her, and bring her to Christ. I have humbled myself before the Lord, and confessed my sins. I pray that the Lord will Bless Tiffany and my marriage as he did 15 years ago on our wedding day. Father in heaven, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and by the power of your Holy Spirit, I pray that you will soften Tiffany's heart, and fill it the Love and commitment that we once shared. Father, Jesus taught us that it is your will that marriage is to be for a life time, between one man and one woman. That the two shall be as one, and that what you have joined together and blessed, no man shall separate. Again Blessed Father, in the of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I plead that you will bring Tiffany back into the marriage, so that we can once again be one heart, one soul, serving you. I ask these things in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, One God now and forever. Amen

#2 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:51 AM

Dear Jesus I stand in agreement with this prayer.I ask that you will work in this situation.Send angels around this couple.Amen.

#3 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:59 PM

i come in agreement that this marriage be restore with Gods love and the love these 2 people have for our God and each other please Father in Heaven you are a restorer and mended of all things i pray for this couple and all who having marriage relationship problems that we all see and know that the devil is a liar and trying to destroy all the love we have for partners you gave us that we keep the faith in what you out together no man nor woman nor devil lies will destroy

#4 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:13 PM

lord please send your spirit into her heart and restore this marrage in jesus name I pray amen

#5 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:33 AM

I am still praying

#6 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:33 PM

Dear Lord, I continue to stand with this man and ask for you to do your good will in his marriage. Help this family be one again. Restore their happiness and joy. Keep them safe together. Amen.

#7 applebr

applebr

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 04:41 AM

Dear Lord, I feel Tiffany's heart softening. She has not been as nasty or vile as she was earlier. Lord God, I pray that you will continue to work on Tiffany's heart until you are ready to bring her back to me and our daughter Abby. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen

#8 peacedove_anne

peacedove_anne

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:31 PM

Friend, God isn't keeping your wife from returning to your family "until he is ready" to bring her back. God doesn't do that! Friend, God isn't your enemy. Satan is! In the name of Jesus Christ, Right now I bind the god of this world (Satan) who has blinded this wife's eyes to the truth of the gospel, and I loose the light of the gospel to shine on them and open their eyes.

#9 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:25 PM

I am still praying

#10 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:15 PM

Dear Lord, Bless this child of yours and help his family be one again. Fill their hearts with your love and kindness. Keep them together as one happy family. Amen.