2 replies to this topic

#1 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:18 AM

Please all join me today texas time at 1pm if can and pray that this young woman Gloria put God her son anthony and herself over the man she ended relationship bad one over 2 years of cheating anger hate on both parties she told him to leave this weekend he took his things stayed the weekend with another woman he loves and she called begging him back and took him back monday and the fights are here again and this 10 yr old sees it she gaining weigth and smoking alot pray she let this man go she get healed of weakness needing his truck money and that she be bless with job and her home son and she be bless in all and this man be filled with the holy spirit and see that he needs to be a man and walk away and live in his own home give them time to heal and see that God has a good joyful happy path with good partners no anger hatefull ones that praying for Gloris Torres to find a good godly man that be a husband father figuer for anthony and this man 12 yrs older find a Godly woman his age and help him with weakness also bless him and pray he leave this Gloria and anthonty to be alone

#2 PN-O

PN-O

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:51 PM

Father intervene in this situation and bless the little boy. All children belong to you and are made for the kingdom. Cover Gloria and Anthony with the precious blood of Christ and Father Almighty provide for them. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:35 PM

Father God, please minister to Gloria and her son I pray in Jesus name. Protect them, provide for them, and set their feet on your path I pray in Jesus name.