2 replies to this topic

#1 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 02:26 PM

i give my God all my praises for all he has done for me i come today praying for Bryan to come home to Pettus and to stay faithful to me and not to let weaknesses the devil has on him work i pray God breaks that weakness on drinking all the time and when Brayn walks into our front door to our home in Pettus no man nor woman nor the devil lies will tear us apart again asking my God to mend this joyful marriage again and for us to be bless with Gods love God please bring bryan back to me let him pick up his phone and call me today and be home by the weekend in my heavenly fathers name amen amen

#2 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 06:00 PM

father I ask that you bend this man to your will for he is lost please let him allow his wife/girlfriend to guide him to you open his heart and remove satan in jesus name I pray amen

#3 punkdrummer55

punkdrummer55

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 03:33 PM

Father, all I know to say is that your word says what God has joined let no man seperate!!!!!!!!!! Bring healing in Jesus name!!! "Behold, I make all things new!!!!" PS: "jesus said to them, with men it is impossible, but with God all things are possible" (Matt. 19:26)