7 replies to this topic

#1 lost heart

lost heart

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:59 AM

i would like to ask any and all who can join me in prayer..if just one person could assist me in my prayers tonight at 10:30 pm??? If just at least one person would join me I would be ever grateful..i know God hears prayers when 2 or more are gathered..please join me if anyone is awake and remembers this time?? I am on CA time zone..I will pray at 10:30pm tonight. I pray for a miracle. I pray for mercy..I pray for my Michael's return..may God open his heart and bless him.. Remove all obstacles, distractions, negativity and especially the very people that have come between us..open Michael's heart and remove all fear of committment..make possible a new life together..bless him and give him strength. pave a road..build a bridge..give support and encouragemnet to him..bless all who touch his life..create perfect opportunities for our future to unfold. let him love my 2 small children as his own. give him courage for this responsibility. bless us. open Michael's heart dear God and fill it with your light. Hold him in your hands and let him feel your guiding light surrounding him. Protect him..watch over his every breath and keep him near you. Let Michael see I am waiting to be a good wife to him and am sincere and honest in my intentions. Bless our future. Bless our union with your grace dear Lord God. I beg of you hear my plea..Protect my Michael and let him see my open heart here. Create for us an unbreakable union where you are at the very center of our life together. Keep us strong. You hold our future in your healing light this very moment...envelope it in your loving embrace my God. On bended knees I thank you with all of me. Thank you Jesus. I THANK YOU!!! Amen.

#2 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:34 PM

I will join you in prayer tonight

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:32 PM

I'll remember you in prayer-10:30P.M.

#4 CindyKD

CindyKD

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:29 PM

IT'S 10:30 NOW AND I'AM AGREEING WITH YOU IN YOUR PRAYER NEEDS, MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR FAITH . IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#5 chasowa

chasowa

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:44 PM

By 10:30 Pm to night i shall join you in praying for micheal

#6 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:06 AM

i will join you in agreement for micheal and you God bless you both and this relationship and family as one

#7 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:14 PM

Hi-I'll be praying again tonite-10:30 P.M.

#8 lost heart

lost heart

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:44 PM

Hi-I'll be praying again tonite-10:30 P.M.

THANK YOU!! I felt the power of all your prayers with me last night!! I am praying again TONIGHT, THURSDAY the 9th of August at 10:30 pm CA time zone!! THANK YOU for joining me!! I am blessed to know I am not alone!!

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!