2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff_Green_311

Jeff_Green_311

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 07:44 PM

Brothers and sisters in Christ. I ask of you that you pray for my wife. She is loaded with anxiety and worries herself to the point of stress. She lets things get to her too easily. Small things for instance. Things really not worth worrying over. Pray that she lets go and releases total control over to her Lord God. She wants to be to much in control. Pray that God will help strengthen and build her faith and trust back up in him and also this marriage. Theres alot of trust issues mainly between us that is dividing us upart. All of which is my fault. I have asked my God to forgive me and I have repented of my sins, and I asked the same for my wife to do, and she has forgivin me by giving me another chance, but really truely I believe she hasn't fully forgivin me. I mean she won't forget and I understand it's hard because I broke a commitment between us and took her trust for granted. But I am truely sorry for what I have done. I have fallen down on my knees and begged for forgivness. I have even put away all fornications and no longer lust like I used. I feel closer to my wife, but unfortunatley it's the opposite for my wife. Pray that her heart can be totally healed by the hand of God, and that we can rebuild our marriage even stronger. Also pray that I can be a better husband by finding more time to devote to her. But we have a rough work schedule ahead of us and that puts alot of stress on her. I ask for your forgivness brothers and sisters. And I ask that you pray for a renewl of love for the both of us. Pray that God can be the focal point of our relationship. Lest not forget her troubles in mind. God releave her pain. Cast all her cares unto you Lord. Renew a right spirit within us. In this I pray. Amen.

#2 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:24 PM

Heavenly Father, Please bring healing and restoration to this marriage before anymore division comes. Lord, reach down and touch the hearts of this husband and wife and let them love you first, then each other. Lord, thank you for this husband whose heart is towards you! Father, let them hear your word, because faith comes by hearing your word! And build their faith! Let each of them hunger and thirst to be great Christians and wonderful spouses to each other! Touch them, Lord. Thank you, In Jesus' Name I ask. AMEN

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:58 PM

Jeff, an advice from a friend. Do not take your marriage for granted. Once the trust is broken, you will have to work extremely hard to win it back. Philippians 2:5 - "Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus." O Father, I lift this marriage between Jeff_Green_311 and his wife to You. I seek the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name to bring complete healing to the problem that weakens this union. May the Holy Spirit guide them to forgive one another and that they will not take each other for granted. O Lord You are faithful to those who trust You and I believe that flesh and heart may fail, but God is the strength of our heart and our portion forever. Thank You Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.