Photo

Please give prayer for a dear freind of mine...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff_Green_311

Jeff_Green_311

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:38 PM

My friend Jacob Addison Todd. Well he's struggling with some pretty powerful demons. Alcohol and Illegal Drugs have gotten ahold of his precious soul and are eating away at the very core each time he takes a sip of the bottle or puffs away at a joint. He has lived in a family which hasn't really ever been centered around God and his control. He has struggled in life and with jobs very much so and I just hate it so much to see him waste away the gift of life which God gave to him. He's in a dangerous cycle and he's playing russian roulette with his salvation. I have tried in all my power that has been invested in me by God to help this young man change his destructive ways, but it's a challenging and long faught task. I ask that you pray to God to give him strength to overcome these demons and give total control over to the Lord so that he can begin his healing process on his spirit. And I ask that you pray for me that I can continue in the task that was appointed to me as a desciple of the Lord to direct this young man into the saving light of the Lord, so that his lost sheep may be driven back into his kingdom. Please pray that God give s me the strength and wisdom and courage as I fight these demons of darkness. Pray that he will rebuke them and enstill young Jacob Todd with the Holy Spirit. I know that as I fight the battle of Good versus Evil I will be shot down and scoffed and laughed at by these demons that possess my friend, but with your prayers and God's strength I know the Lord Jesus will prevail. Thank You all. And God Bless. Amen Jeff Green.

#2 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 04:08 PM

Heavenly Father! Father, I come to you, standing in the gap for Jacob Todd! Father, your word says that you would leave the 99 on the hill to find the one missing and return him to the flock. Lord, please chase after Jacob, find him, restore him to your flock! Bring him into your salvation, Lord! Release him from these demons of alcohol and drugs. Deliver him completely! Lord, let his life be a glorious testimony to you! And Lord, please help Jeff to continue ministering to this young man. God, give him wisdom and understanding. Let him be a person Jacob can turn to and feel your love! Use Jeff to be there, as a light of your love and grace. Help him to live a life worthy of calling to which you have called him. That way, when Jacob looks at him, he will see You, You, You!!! In Jesus' Name. AME

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:56 PM

Father God, I come into agreement with Greta's prayer and other who will pray for this young man Jacob Addison Todd. Father, I thank you that you are the God who sees. You see Jacob right where he is at and you love him more than we can comprehend. Please draw this lost son back to your arms. Deliver him from the power of the enemy and addiction to drugs. Thank you for your power! Please stir a hunger and thirst for you in his heart and mind. Show him the you are the only way. The only true satisfaction. Show him your plan and purpose for his life and your heart for him. Open his eyes to see. Open his eyes to see truth and understand. Thank you God that you never forsake Jacob. Call out to him and help him to listen and turn to you. Touch Jeff with a passionate heart of love for you Father and for people. Fill Jeff with words from you. Make him sensitive to your heart. Mold him and make him into the mighty man you have called him to be. Thank you for his hunger and thirst for righteousness. Thank you for his desire for truth. Thank you that you are with wherever he goes. You have called him by name, he is yours! Thank you that Jeff is your vessel. Use him for your glory. In Jesus name I pray.

#4 KYANGEL40

KYANGEL40

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 12:01 PM

JEFF, YOU HAVE THE FAITH AND YOU HAVE ASKED, JUST CLAIM IT NOW, THATS WHAT HE PROMISES US!!!! AND WE ARE ALL HERE IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU AND THERE AGAIN, HE SAID WHERE 2 OR MORE SHALL GATHER AND ASK IN HIS NAME IT (SHALL) BE DONE, NOT MAYBE, IT (SHALL) THANK YOU LORD, WE PRAISE YOU !!!!! WE REBUKE SATAN, AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HIM, HE IS FIGHTING HARD IN THIS CORRUPT WORLD, TO GAIN SOULS, BUT THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE BLOOD YOU SHED SO WE MAY REBUKE HIM, AND HAVE A CHANCE TO ENTER YOUR FATHERS KINGDOM. LORD WE LIFT UP TO YOU TODAY AS YOU SIT ON THE THRONE Jacob Addison Todd, WE REBUKE THE DRUGS LORD , ALL THIS IS FROM SATAN, AND SATAN I REBUKE YOU, I REBUKE YOU, I REBUKE!!!!! HE HAS TO FLEE!!!!! IN JESUS NAME I PRAY , AND AGREE WITH ALL THE PRAYER WARRIORS. ~~~AMEN AND AMEN~~~ GOD BLESS YOU !!! HELEN

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:31 AM

And He went through all Galilee, preaching in their synagogues and expelling the demons (Mark 1:39). And signs shall attend those who believe, even such as those. By making use of My name they shall expel demons (Mark 16:17) Father, in the name of Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit, I lift Jacob Addison Todd to You. In Jesus' Name, I bind this demon that caused addiction to alcohol and drug and I command them to leave Jacob's mind, body and soul and never return. Amen. Through the blood of Jesus, Jacob is redeemed out of the hand of the devil. Through the blood of Jesus, Jacob's sins are forgiven. Through the blood of Jesus, Jacob is continually being cleansed from all sin. Through the blood of Jesus, Jacob is justified, made righteous, just as if he had never sinned. Through the blood of Jesus, Jacob is sanctified, made holy, set apart to God. Through the blood of Jesus, Jacob have boldness to enter the presence of God. The blood of Jesus cries out continually to God in heaven on Jacob's behalf. This I pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Thank You Jesus. Praise the Lord! Amen.