5 replies to this topic

#1 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:14 PM

Hi everyone. Please pray for me tonight. For some reason, I have struggled today in my faith. I fell terribly! I was fasting and broke my fast. I feel terrible about it. I just feel so weak in my faith today.

#2 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:44 PM

"My soul cleaves to the dust; give me life according to Your Word. I have confessed my ways, and You answered me; instruct me in Your statutes. Make me understand the way of Your commandments, that I may meditate on Your marvelous works. My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to Your Word. Take from me the way of lying; let me find grace through Your law. I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set Your judgments before me. I hold fast to Your decrees; O LORD, let me not be put to shame. I will run the way of Your commandments, for You have set my heart at liberty." PSALM 119:25-32 Lord God, How precious is Greta to my heart! Bless her as she strives to hold fast to You Living Spirit. Sustain her in this time of exhaustion. Help her to hold fast to Your decrees! Give her a renewal of heart, mind and spirit! Breathe into this dust bowl, and bless her with Your heavenly rain. Replenish her, Lord. So much has been taken from her. Bless her ten-fold, as she hungers and thirsts for You above all else. Shine hope upon her and revive her. Set her heart at liberty! In Jesus Name, I ask. Thank You, Jesus. AMEN.

#3 Jeff_Green_311

Jeff_Green_311

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:56 PM

Long enough, God- You've ignored me long enough. I've looked at the back of your head long enough. Long enough. I've carried this ton of trouble, lived with a stomach full of pain. Long enough my arrogant enemies have looked down their noses at me. 1-2 Take a good look at me, God, my God; I want to look life in your eye, So no enemy can get the best of me or laugh when I fall on my face. 3-4 I've thrown myself headlong into your arms- I'm celebrating your rescue. I'm singing at the top of my lungs, I'm so full of answerd prayers. 5-6 Psalms 13:1-6 The Message Lord I pray for Greta. She has endured alot with her walk in your faith Lord God. We all fall short of the glory of God sometimes Lord. For you have made us imperfect in your sight. Lord throw out your rope to Greta Lord and pull her back up into your glorifying presence. I pray Lord Jesus that you help Greta to continue her walk in your faith. When she falls, remind her Lord that you will always be there with your hand to pick her back up. Lord strengthen her spirit to take on the hard crossroads that she may face day by day Lord. Lord I pray that you put your armor onto her Lord for she is a soldier for you Lord God. Lord I pray that you give Greta the will power and determination to continue in her fast. For Lord God she fasts for you. She fasts for strength in your spirit. Lord bless her and keep her in your heart Lord God. In this I pray to you Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#4 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:25 PM

Hi Jeff_Green_311! Thanks so much for your prayer and the scripture. How cool, I love The Message!!! You really uplifted my spirit today! Welcome to Prayway! : - ) And Blackbird, you know I love you in the Lord!!! God bless you dear friend!

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:21 AM

Father God, I hate the devil but I love You Lord. I was posting prayer for Greta and the devil accidentally erase them. Lord Jesus, I plead Your precious blood upon Greta and all the prayer warriors who pray in the name of Jesus for all who are in need. Cover and protect us from the power of darkness. Lord Jesus, come and help Greta. She needs You right now. Fill her with the power of Your Holy Spirit. Remove the weakness that is engulfing her and fill her with Your strength. O Lord have mercy upon Greta. Let Your saving power heal her brokenness right now. Fill her minds, heart and spirit with Your holy words and let the Holy Spirit guide her to use Your words as a shield against the devil. Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus. Behold the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear (Isaiah 59:1 KJV). Amen.

#6 KYANGEL40

KYANGEL40

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:40 AM

HI DEAR FRIEND, GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART, AND YOUR INTENTIONS WERE GOOD, HE KNOWS YOUR EYES AND FAITH WERE ON HIM. REMEMBER THAT!!! HE KNOWS WHAT WE DO, THINK AND ASK OR NEED BEFORE WE DO. LORD WE ARE HERE ASKING YOU TO RESTORE JUST_GRETA'S FAITH, SPIRIT AND OVER FLOW HER WITH MORE THAN SHE THINKS WAS THERE, LET HER BE IN PEACE, AND LET HER KNOW YOU LOVE HER SOOOO DEARLY, LORD SHE HAD THE FAITH TO FAST, YOU KNOW HER THOUGHTS WERE PURE IN YOU. REASURRE HER, LET HER FEEL YOUR PRESENCE, WRAP YOUR ARMS AROUND HER, HOLD HER IN YOUR GRACE. KEEP HAVING THAT FAITH , THAT IS SOOOO PRECIOUS TO OUR LORD, AND YOU. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE IN MY PRAYERS, AND I AM EXPECTING YOU TO BE COMPLETLY RESTORED IN BODY AND MIND. LOVE YOU SISTER IN CHRIST I ASK FOR YOUR ANGEL TO BE SENT TO YOU FOR COMFORT! HELEN