6 replies to this topic

#1 ladybugg83

ladybugg83

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 04:35 PM

Hi I'm ladybugg83. I haven't posted in a few weeks. I came for prayer for depression and suicidal thoughts. On November 3, I actually attempted suicide. I overdosed on sleeping pills. I was told I wasn't supposed to live to see the next day. I was hospitalized for 5 days, and I am currently in therapy. I've been in therapy for 3 weeks, but therapy and meds cannot take away the pain and regret that i'm carrying everyday. I don't know what to do, but God kept me here. I'm supposed to be dead. I thank Him for keeping me, but I'm still so sad. I can't concentrate or focus on anything but my mistakes. Please help me! And continue to pray for me. Thank You, Ladybugg83

#2 Friarbob

Friarbob

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:34 PM

Heavenly Father I lift up Ladybug83 to your throne of Grace. We praise you for preserving her life through this attempt to take her own life. Fill her with your Holy spirit. Give her the peace that surpasses all natural under standing Shower her with your love . help her to deal with this overpowering sense of guilt. In Jesus' name, Amen

#3 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:13 PM

Dear ladybugg83, How I thank God that You are still here with us! And thank you, too, for coming back to this site. I have a deep hope in my heart for you! Keep coming, okay? See all these prayers here...we are all so far from perfect. You are in a good place, by seeking out counseling, prayer, hope and friends. That's a good start. Sincerely, Rose Lord, Thank You so much for sparing LadyBugg83's life. It's not her time to go to You. There is so much more for her here. Sweet Jesus, please come and minister sweetly. Comfort her and send forth Your Holy Spirit to fill her with Your deep gifts of PEACE. Shine into her darkness. Cover her in Your blessings, and grant her renewal in her inner spirit. Give her the will to survive and get beyond this time of such profound sadness. Restore her broken heart. Bind up her wounds. Give her a new beginning. Bless her in Your hope. In Jesus Name, we ask and pray. Amen.

#4 kay

kay

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:14 PM

Christ we pray for ladybugg83: just let her feel your presence and comfort her Lord. Ladybugg83 I just pray that you will keep God as your constant companion and let God help solve all your problems. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;even there shall thy hand lead me, and they right hand shall hold me Psalm139:9,10 I just pray that every morning when you get up the first thing you do is tell Christ you are my strength and my shield and I will sing praises to you. Christ we pray that when Ladybugg83 confronts temptation, when she stands face to face with evil, we pray that you would give her strength that you would use your power to block the path of evil.

#5 Jeff_Green_311

Jeff_Green_311

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:00 PM

Dear Lord God we give special attention and lift our hands up high unto you in prayer for ladybugg83: Lord relieve her of the demons that torture her soul. Those that whisper empty promises into her spirit. Cast them out from her because they are not wanted in your heavenly house. Lord I pray that you put your healing hands upon her and release her of her sadness and distress. I pray Lord Jesus that you strengthen her soul and help her to walk through life with her head high and singing praises to you Lord. For Lord the life you have given ladybugg83 is precious. Instill her life with the Holy Spirit Lord. Relieve her of her pain and suffering and replace it with your healing power and love. I pray Lord that she continues to walk in your way in longing faith. Lord bless your child with your peace and understanding. Lord hear our prayers. In your sons name Jesus Christ. Amen.

#6 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 10:19 PM

Zephaniah 3:17 "The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. Saving Jesus, thank you for guarding this precious child's life! Thank you for your great love for her! Father, I pray that you will quiet every condeming, hating, tormenting voice that tries to speak to ladybugg with your love! Father nothing separates her from your love. You forgive her for trying to take her life. You want her here for a purpose! You have hope for her. Thank you God that you are rejoicing over her right now! Father your words says so! Thank you Jesus. Thank you for truth spoken to this woman now in Jesus name. Thank you for healing her mind, body and emotions. Thank you for newness of life. Father, I pray that your joy will fill her. Father, thank you for remorse, this is a good thing. But Father, she does not have to stay there. Bring her out of the sadness and regret into joy and victory. There is a new day for ladybugg83. Thank you for the work that you will do in her through therapy. Thank you for the wisdom and compassion this woman will have for others who are struggling with suicide. Father, thank you that you delight in ladybugg83 and will use her for your glory! I pray that she will be blessed in life. Surround her with love and encouragement. Thank you for this child of yours who you called by name! In Jesus name I pray.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:52 AM

Thank You Lord Jesus for Your saving grace upon Ladybugg83. Lord when all hopes are gone, when the road we are travelling comes to an end, when everything around us is completely dark and if we do not have You but believe in our own strength, the end is death. O Father, thank You Lord for Your mercy and Your grace that is Your grace by faith that saved this beautiful child. Sweet Jesus no matter how, what or why is this child so hurting, You have the power to heal and save. You have her image in the palm of Your hands. Her name has been written in the "book of life". Use her O Lord for Your glory. Heal her completely of her brokenness. Fill her with Your strength, fill her with Your peace, love and joy, fill her with Your wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Fill her with the power of Your Holy Spirit. Help her to forgive herself and those who hurt her. Sweet Jesus, You are the centre of her soul. Come and bring complete restoration to the life of this child. Thank You Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.