7 replies to this topic

#1 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:49 AM

father I would just like to pray for peace and please help us pull as you intened the world to be in jesus name i pray amen

#2 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:43 PM

Dear Lord I stand in agreement with this prayer.Amen.

#3 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:39 PM

FATHER GOD I PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERSALEUM AND YOUR PEOPLE TO DRAW CLOSER TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

#4 Dvan

Dvan

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 08:15 AM

Father you tell us to pray for those in power and positions that we may live in peace. We stand in need of your blessings in the United states. Right now we are in sorry states in our nation. As a whole we have turned away from you lord, your precepts and laws, reverence for You Father. Daily we see evidence that 'every man does as he see fit". Lawlessness, violence and depravity abound. On our political scene we have constant strife. We have a lack of unity. We are threatened on every side. Our troops are comitted to places throughout the world. Help us to unify and turn back to You Father. We pray that we may have a national leader emerge that can unify our nation and help restore morality and tradional values. But foremost we must place our total faith in You and not in men.

Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 1 Timothy 2:1-8

#5 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:04 AM

Dear God - please send more of Your peace to the persons who are suffering for You at present all around the world.

#6 Hayleysgrandma

Hayleysgrandma

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 05:16 AM

Father, we ask for your blessings on this world today. Father we ask that you let this world see your Glory. Father I particularly ask for blessings on Canada, United States, Israel plus all countries who are facing wars and conflict. Father we ask that you bring peace and joy to each one and let them see your Glory in Jesus. Amen

#7 t-rex

t-rex

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:26 AM

Father, we ask for your blessings on this world today. Father we ask that you let this world see your Glory. Father I particularly ask for blessings on Canada, United States, Israel plus all countries who are facing wars and conflict. Father we ask that you bring peace and joy to each one and let them see your Glory in Jesus. Amen

#8 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 02:30 PM

Heavenly father I pray for all the nations of the world. Where there is war I ask that you bring peace. Where there is hunger I ask that you would supply the country with food. Where there is no clothing and shelter I ask that you would meet the peoples needs of this world in that way. Father I also pray for the protection of missionaries through out the world. I pray Father that they would be able to get the word out without to much persecution. Please protect them Father and put your guardian angels round about them. In Jesus name. amen.