25 replies to this topic

#16 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:37 PM

Lord, Please supply all of Patches needs. Amen.

#17 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:53 AM

Thank you Ekika. My hope is now in Jesus, completely trusting Him for everything. Father, I am reaching out to Your only Son Jesus Christ. I pray that Jesus will give us a breakthrough in our lives. My hope is in Him. Thank You, Lord, for giving all of us who are going through similar situation as myself, hope and faith in Your saving grace. Thank You, Lord, for this situation in my life is for Your glory. Let it not weaken my spirit and the spirit of my husband, Lord. Let both of us trust in Your Holy Words of Promise that You will deliver us from this mess. If this is Your way to strengthen us, Lord, let it be. I thank You. Lord, You know the limit of my endurance. I am only human, Father, so when I grow weak, let me proclaim that You are strong, Lord. Thank You, Jesus, thank You, Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#18 Rowena

Rowena

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:24 AM

Jehovah Jireh Our provider Your grace is sufficient For us, for us, for us Jehovah Jireh Our provider Your grace is sufficient for us God shall supply all of our needs According to His riches in glory He will give His angels Charge over us Jehovah Jireh cares For us, for us, for us Jehovah Jireh cares for us ~~~~Amen!

#19 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:33 AM

Amen. Thank You Jesus for Your provisions.

#20 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:11 AM

Dear Lord, Shine onto this family. Show them your love and kindness. Bring to them all joy and happiness. Give them strength to remain united and help each other. Keep them safe and happy. In you we trust. Amen.

#21 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:56 PM

Amen to SandDunes' prayer, Lord. In Jesus' name.

#22 WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

WARRIOR FOR THE LORD

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 04:21 PM

FATHER GOD I COME IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT WITH MY SISTER, YOU KNOW THE NEEDS BEFORE SHE EVEN SPOKE IT! WHEN MAN SAYS NO YOU SAY YES, AND WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES YOU TURNAROUND AND OPEN ANOTHER DOOR. FATHER GOD I PRAY THAT YOU RAIN FAVOR ON YOUR PRECIOUS CHILDREN, YOU HAVE CALLED THEM FOR YOUR WORK, I PRAY THAT YOU WIL SPEAK TO THEM AND THEY SHALL KNOW YOUR VOICE, GUIDE THEM AND DIRECT THEIR PATHS IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY.

#23 Winnie

Winnie

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:47 PM

Dear God: Please do Your will in this situation and in this person's and her family's lives. To You be the glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#24 CindyKD

CindyKD

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:32 PM

LORD I ASK IN JESUS NAME TO HELP PATCHES AND THE INTIRE FAMILY, JESUS THEY HAVE MANY NEEDS AND YOU ARE OUR SOURCE LORD, YOU MAKE WAYS WHERE THERE SEEMS TO US THAT THERE IS NONE, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH YOU LORD, THIS FAMILY NEEDS YOU DESPERATELY NOW, SEND THEM GOOD PAYING JOBS, THAT THEY LOVE AND SUPPLY THE FINANCIAL BREAK THRU THEY NEED LORD, NO CHILD OF YOURS GOES HUNGRY JESUS, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR PATCHE'S MIRACLE.

#25 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 09:32 PM

Dear Lord, Bless this family. Give them their heart's desires. Keep them HAPPY, HEALTHY and SAFE. Amen.

#26 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:10 PM

Thank you so much for all your prayers. It is your prayers and your love for me that keep me going. Thank you for your support in our hour of needs. I truly appreciate them. Father, bless all my brothers and sisters in Christ for their love and constant prayers for me and my family. I plead the blood of Jesus upon each and everyone of them. May we continue to lift our prayers to You, Lord and believe that You hear them and answer them according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. Thank You, Lord for Your mercy and for Your grace. All glory and honor belongs to You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.