25 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:26 AM

Father, I pray for Your guidance and direction in my life and the life of my husband and children today. Let Your plan for us be fulfill. Let our plans seeking works today receive blessing and approval from You O Lord. You know our needs and You see what we have done today. Please open doors of opportunities for us, Lord. Please send the right people into our pathway. We need to survive, Lord and my husband needs this plan to work in Jesus' name. Let not the storms that passes us weaken our spirit but instead let it strengthen us as a family, to deal with it together, in line with Your Words, trusting You O Lord for saving and rescuing us. When we are weak O Lord, let us proclaim that You are strong. Father, in Jesus' name, I ask You to give us the gifts of wisdom, knowledge, faith healing, miracles, prophecy, discernment, tongues and interpretation. I ask You to work all of Your gifts and all of the fruit of the Holy Spirit, that is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control into our lives. Thank You, Lord for giving us the gifts of the Holy Spirit and for working the fruit of the Spirit into our lives. I am grateful for Your power that lives in me and in my family. All glory and honor belongs to You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 blesslim

blesslim

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:20 AM

god you say we asking bread you will not give stone,oh god,you are good god,please give a good job to patch husband,please bless his family,amen.

#3 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:28 AM

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

Daddy, we thank you for perfecting the faith of your daughter patches and her family. Daddy we thank you for the many wonderful things you are doing for and through them. Daddy, we thank you for the testimony that will be given to the Glory of Your Mighty Name regarding the perfect job you have given patches Husband. Daddy, we know this because you are faithful and perfect. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:06 AM

Thank you blesslim and Cambodia for your prayers. My sister in law called us this evening and mentioned that the company she work for is conducting an open interview this coming saturday. The jobs are from various disciplines. She has asked my son to attend the interview. I am asking you all my brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for my son. May God reveal to him tonight the plans that He has for my son and to give him the knowledge so that His plan for my son will be fulfill. Father, I pray in Jesus' name for my second Son, Geryl who until now is still jobless. He has applied to so many companies, Lord, but still not receiving any reply. Today, Lord, my sister in law called us and asked my son to attend an open interview conducted by the company she worked for now this coming saturday. Father, I need Your help to send in Your Holy Spirit to touch my son's heart and to lead the way to do the right thing and making the right decision regarding this interview. Father, if this is the door that You are opening for my son, I pray that You will provide for his needs in all areas. I plead the blood of Jesus upon Geryl. May You cover and protect him from harm and evil, Lord. Assign Your angels to watch over him day and night. May he like Jesus in Luke 2:52, increase in wisdom and stature, gaining favor with God and men. Thank You, in faith for this provisions O Lord. This is for Your glory, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 07:09 PM

Father, I lift my husband to in Jesus' name. I plead the blood of Jesus upon him. Lord, I pray please fill him with wisdom, knowledge and understanding, strength, love, peace and joy as he look for work today. Guide him to the right people O Lord. May he be successful in the things he does today O Lord. I pray that the Company and People that he meet and introduce today are trustworthy, God fearing people, and of good standing. O Lord, thank You for Your love upon my husband. May he receive anointing from the Holy Spirit O Father. Thank You, Lord, for Your grace upon my husband. It is Your strength that increases the power of the weak. Praise You O Lord. In faith, I thank You for my husband's success. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#6 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:46 AM

Lord, Please give RK supernatural favor everywhere he goes. Let 'mankind' help him on every hand. Let him be blessed in his 'going' and in his 'comings'. Provide abundantly for this family. Amen.

#7 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:42 AM

Father, I pray for Your guidance and direction in my life and the life of my husband and children today. Let Your plan for us be fulfill. Let our plans seeking works today receive blessing and approval from You O Lord. You know our needs and You see what we have done today. Please open doors of opportunities for us, Lord. Please send the right people into our pathway. We need to survive, Lord and my husband needs this plan to work in Jesus' name. Let not the storms that passes us weaken our spirit but instead let it strengthen us as a family, to deal with it together, in line with Your Words, trusting You O Lord for saving and rescuing us. When we are weak O Lord, let us proclaim that You are strong. Father, in Jesus' name, I ask You to give us the gifts of wisdom, knowledge, faith healing, miracles, prophecy, discernment, tongues and interpretation. I ask You to work all of Your gifts and all of the fruit of the Holy Spirit, that is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control into our lives. Thank You, Lord for giving us the gifts of the Holy Spirit and for working the fruit of the Spirit into our lives. I am grateful for Your power that lives in me and in my family. All glory and honor belongs to You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

please provide provision for this family in jesus name I pray amen

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:23 PM

Amen to all your prayers my brothers and sisters in Christ. Father, I lift my tiredness to You along with all the worries and fear. I love You, Lord despite facing all these trials and tribulations. I know You will never forsake me or any of my family members because You love us and You will never allow us to go hungry or humiliated because of not being able to pay our bills. I know You will make a way for our bills to be paid and my husband and all of my children will be taken care off according to Your own way, plans and timing. You know all of their plans, Lord. Let Your plan fulfill in everything we do, Lord. Help me to be patient dear Father. Help me not to focus upon the problem but instead to focus upon Jesus who will deliver us from this misery. In faith I thank You for Your mercies and for Your grace. I give You all the glory, Lord. Thank You, Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.

#9 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:01 PM

lord don't turn your back to our cries for help please send blessings to this family in jesus name we pray amen

#10 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:56 AM

Dear Father I stand in agreement with this prayer.Thank-you sooo much for my dear friend Patches.I ask that you will work in this situation.Send angels around her and her family.Amen.

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:57 AM

Amen. Holy Spirit come and take control. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name i pray. Amen.

#12 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:20 AM

I am still praying

#13 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:14 PM

Lord-I ask that you move in this situation-provide employment for this family-Amen

#14 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:51 PM

Heavenly Father, I come into agreement and pray that you will provide for this family! Provide everything that is needed dear Lord! You are the good, faithful, and mighty God! Thank you that you for your word in Psalm 37:23-36. I pray this for patches and her family in Jesus mighty name! "The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, And He delights in his way.Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;For the LORD upholds him with His hand. I have been young, and now am old;Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging bread. He is ever merciful, and lends; And his descendants are blessed."

#15 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:13 PM

Thank you Melissa for your prayers and to others who have and still continue to pray for our needs. Father, thank You in faith that You will provide. May God bless all of you in Jesus' name. Amen.