#2041 Servant of God

Servant of God

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:19 AM

Dear God,
I went to sleep last evening thinking of you not knowing if I would be allowed to use this mortal body again, but when I got up this morning I realised that you have given me another day to use it and I will not fail to let others know that I was given another day to enjoy the thing you have created, I am so happy I just want to say thank you.
I love you so much, I am on top of the world with excitement because I know you love me too.
I will send you another letter soon but in the meantime I want you to know that I will be thinking of you .......

Yours forever
Me

#2042 Servant of God

Servant of God

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:06 AM

Dear Father,
I am writing to let you know that I love you,my heart is filled with the desire to see your power and Glory cover me. I am totally surrender to you, I worship you my father and I exalt your you name. From the time you capture my heart my life had not been the same, and I thank you.

Your child

#2043 kath

kath

"He who believes in him will not be put to shame."

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:53 AM

Our Heavenly Father,

Here I am willingly as you had called me I will do my best to obey and do as you lead me not with my strength but by your spirit who strengthen and lead. Have your way and be glorify always in my life. Father you see my heart, my weakness yet I will praise you with all my heart because you promise the yoke I have from you is light, you give strength to the weary and your eyes is upon all who put their trust in you and to strengthen and rise them up in your victorious mighty hand.

Father I use to think faith remove fears but you had told me to receive love is even greater because perfect love cast out all fears. When fears come knocking my door I will remember your perfect love will sustain me and your faithfulness brought joy to my soul. 

Thank you my honourable Father for teaching and correct me as a daughter, encouraging me when no one seem to understand but I find comfort and peace by trusting in your unfailing love that bring healing, hope and peace during the storm of life. You promise never to leave nor forsake me I put my trust in you and through all storm you are all I need.

Thank you Abba Father for living in me and protecting our marriage, quieting my enemy, although my body might grow weak in such time let the spirit within me be strong in you, await your perfect time for complete healing seem I had done all I know my soul will wait upon you. Father heal us both in physical and spiritually. Father you are our only hope and we follow and trust that you are willing to restore our health and lead us in all areas of our life. We submit and surrender all to you Father.  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Your daughter,

Kath