2016 replies to this topic

#1891 kath

kath

JESUS IS LORD IN MY LIFE

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:42 AM

Our Gracious Honorable Father, i give thanks to your holy name. I praise you for the anointing and blessing upon our sister Brendra and her whole family, i am still standing in your promises for her whole family to be saved by your amazing grace, believing you are working out the best for each and every one in the family and also Jimmy whole family.

Father i ask in Jesus Name that you will continue to strengthen sister Brendra, anointing her with your power to sustain and preserve in prayer, may she never grow weary but be fill in full power by your spirit grow stronger like an eagle that soar high above the sky, healthy over entire soul, spirit and body, peaceful, full of joy, always speaking life to herself and others.

Father may all who see her call her blessed, may she be fill with your glory light shinning brightly for you. Father continue to bless her with happiness in her marriage, blessed with a lot of cares, love, comfort and good communication.

Father may you bless her heart desire come true quickly. Father grant her new oil and wine, bring a new freshing into her entire soul, spirit and body, sustain and strengthen her prayer hands, so beautiful and faithful lifting up the needly unto your merciful throne.

Father may you keep watch over her and her whole family, protect them and ministry to their soul and spirit. Father bless them with many good godly friendship that are true and faithful, lead them into your rightouness path always.

Thank you father for leading me to pray for your beloved precious daughter Brendra. Father may you hear this prayer today blessed it with favour. In Jesus Precious Name i pray. Amen.

#1892 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:25 AM

Our Gracious Honorable Father, i give thanks to your holy name. I praise you for the anointing and blessing upon our sister Brendra and her whole family, i am still standing in your promises for her whole family to be saved by your amazing grace, believing you are working out the best for each and every one in the family and also Jimmy whole family.

Father i ask in Jesus Name that you will continue to strengthen sister Brendra, anointing her with your power to sustain and preserve in prayer, may she never grow weary but be fill in full power by your spirit grow stronger like an eagle that soar high above the sky, healthy over entire soul, spirit and body, peaceful, full of joy, always speaking life to herself and others.

Father may all who see her call her blessed, may she be fill with your glory light shinning brightly for you. Father continue to bless her with happiness in her marriage, blessed with a lot of cares, love, comfort and good communication.

Father may you bless her heart desire come true quickly. Father grant her new oil and wine, bring a new freshing into her entire soul, spirit and body, sustain and strengthen her prayer hands, so beautiful and faithful lifting up the needly unto your merciful throne.

Father may you keep watch over her and her whole family, protect them and ministry to their soul and spirit. Father bless them with many good godly friendship that are true and faithful, lead them into your rightouness path always.

Thank you father for leading me to pray for your beloved precious daughter Brendra. Father may you hear this prayer today blessed it with favour. In Jesus Precious Name i pray. Amen.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ,YOUR BEAUITFUL PRAYER HAS BLESSED ME THIS DAY..SISTER KATH YOU ALWAYS SEND THE MOST ENCOURAGING PRAYERS WHEN I SEAM TO NEED THEM THE MOST..PRAISE GOD FOR HIS ANGELS WHO LISTEN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GUIDENCE ..THE LORD HE NEW I NEEDED THIS ,HE USED MY DAD AND SISTER WITH VALENTINES CARDS ..THERE WORDS BROUGHT ME PEACE AND HAPPINESS,TO KEEP FAITH & HOPE THAT WHEN I PRAY AND STAND FOR OTHERS ..HES GRACE AND LOVE COMES FULL CIRCLE BACK INTO MY LIFE ..JUST LIKE YOUR PRAYER HAS BLESSED ME SO MUCH..GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS ...LOVE BRENDA

#1893 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,619 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:50 PM

My Most Gracious loving Father, in Jesus Precious name i come to your merciful throne lifting up my beloved precious friend Brendra Jones, Friend of Peace, Vlee, patches, sunnyisle, TDiamondLove, Drawna, Saved, Michael Summers, charityanne, adreiBohnen, Angelika, Caryn Esther, rainbowgirl, peggyrose, holly joy, For Now, 5402Wilson, soksan, Nessa, obbrace, Desiring God, SashaRaine and the whole family unto your mighty hand asking for protection, restortation, relevation, encouragment, salvation for those that are not yet save, new strength, new hope, a special touch that bring healing over their entire soul, spirit and body, to be fill with the joy of the lord, the blessing that overflow from your merciful throne unto each and every one in the family, always directed and lead by your spirirt in the right path. Father shine your glory light upon them, cast out all darkness and hindrance, keep them safe alway, fill their soul and spirit with the power of your holy spirit, bring refreshment, new aointing, blessed with great provision in financial and all the necessary needs in their life so that they can share with the needly and bring glory to you holy name.

In Jesus Name i plead the Blood of Jesus over their entire soul, spirit and body.
I plead the Blood of Jesus over their whole family, their financial, their health, their loves one.
I plead the Blood of Jesus over their work, their communication, their home, all relationship with son, daughter, husband, mother and father.
I plead the Blood of Jesus over their calling which is from you.
Father i ask in Jesus Holy Name may you restore all broken relationship, health, and financial.
Father strengthen their inner man, may those who are weak be strong again and sore like an eagle.
Father let your fire consume them stiring in their heart the passion and hungery for more of you.
Father whenever they pray, may you come quickly to their help and bless them with your awesome presence that no enemy can stand before them to do any harms.

In Jesus Victory Honorable Name i pray. Amen.

Love Will Find A Way
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

The Refiner's Fire
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

I will come and bow down
http://www.youtube.c...ature=endscreen

IN JESUS NAME I BLESS YOU ALL MY PRECIOUS FAMILY IN PRAYWAY. AMEN
:rolleyes:

Thank You Kath, for offering this prayer up on my behalf and on behalf of all PW members and their families. God bless you.

#1894 kath

kath

JESUS IS LORD IN MY LIFE

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:43 PM

I HAD BEEN THIER FOR 2 YEARS..THEN THE LORD JESUS TOOK ME TOO TO A PLACE WHERE THIER WAS JOY & PEACE..A PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING THAT I STILL FIND VERY HARD TO BELIEVE...ITS SO REAL......I JUST CANT REALLY EXPLAIN IT ...IM NOT LONELY ANYMORE....IM FREE ..HE GAVE ME VICTORY..I FOLLOWED HIS STEPS AND NOW I HAVE HIS PEACE......THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE LONELY TIMES..I DIDNT GIVE UP ,I PRAYED WITHOUT CEASING,I STUDY YOUR WORD FAITHFULY....AND YOU REWARED ME FOR DOING SO.....NEVER GIVE UP...KEEP FAITH ALIVE ..SPEAK THE WORD OVER YOUR LIFE..GOD WILL TAKE YOU TO A PLACE YOU ONLY DREAMED OF...HE IS SO PRECIOUS TOWARD HIS CHILDREN...THANK YOU ,THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVING HAND OF GRACE AND MERCY...

Our loving Father, i give thanks with a joyful heart for what you had done in sister Brendra 's life. There is tear of joy, wonderful peace and comfort in your unfailing everlasting love.

Father i ask in Jesus Precious Name that your power of love continue to work mighty in sister Brendra's life. Father bless this child with your everlasting peace, the joy of victory, always walking in your power of love, fill with your wisdom, knowledge and understanding with a humility heart, stand strong in faith, always thirst and hungery for your words. Father can you anointed sister Brendra with the oil of gladness (Hebrews 1:9). May that oil flow over sister Brendra in great abundance and be seen to all in that which you do (Isaiah 61:1-3).

Father as she delights in you, may you bless her heart desire come quickly. Father bless sister Brendra's father with your perfect peace, comfort, new joy, new strength, new revelation of hope & love that will satisfy his entire soul and spirit. Father bless him with good strong immune system, let his whole entire body be strengthen, restore in full strength, well balance, in order and of good function.

Merciful Father i pray in Jesus Name that you will send forth your spirit to minister to the lost soul and prepare them for salvation over her childrens and Charlie.

Father may your mighty love deliver them all out of satan hands and into your amazing grace. Father may your kingdom come and your power of grace protect and lead them for your holy name sake.

Father let there be new joy and happiness in the family of Sister Brendra and Charlie. Father bless and sustain their marriage and cover them all in the Blood of Jesus.
Father continue to strengthen her prayers hands and help her to grow fruitful, may Charlie be encourge and lead by you into your perfect plan. In Jesus Honorable Name i pray. Amen.

#1895 kath

kath

JESUS IS LORD IN MY LIFE

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

Our Gracious Father i thank you for holding me in your hands into your heart, loving me drawing me closer to you.

Father you have seem and heard how satan try to create havoc in my life. Trying his very best to destroy me. I thank you father you are greater and mighty to protect me from the strong enemy. Thank you for the Blood of Jesus for protecting me and the Name of Jesus as a strong tower against the attack. Thank you for leading me to pray in the spirit.

Thank you for the grace and wisdom to handle my job well and believing lord your unfailing love will sustain me and lead me through.

Thank you lord for all faithful friends that care and hold me up into your merciful throne.
Thank you lord for strengthening me through your spirit. When i am weak you are strong. When i am in need you are my provision. You are my refuge in times of trouble and nothing can separat us from your great awesome love.

Lord may you bless my heart desire come true quickly, let not my heart faint for waiting too long dear lord.

Lord may you uproof the evil one out of my life, put a stop for all the havoc and grant me your perfect peace. Lord will you restore my soul with the oil of gladness and turn my mourning into dancing again.

Lord may my heart find peacful rest in your unfailing everlasting love. In Jesus Precious Name i pray. Amen.

#1896 kath

kath

JESUS IS LORD IN MY LIFE

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:03 AM

Our Gracious loving Father, thank you for being watchful over me and protecting me. Thank you lord for your word that say fear not i am with you do not let my heart be trouble neither be afraid for you will go before me to fight for me, your mighty hand will smash my enemy under your feet.

Lord you know the more i posted here i got attack. I know the emeny had come strongly against me trying to wear me down. This has been happen many times. I was like Elijah wanted to run away. The enemy is too strong for me but praise god you are even stronger and mightier to save me and lead me on.

So Father God and Precious Lord Jesus anoint me with your power to carry on what you had called me to do, grant me the strength to pray without ceasing, direct and lead me to post only the things that you wants me to post.

Once again i submit and surrender all unto your merciful loving hand, asking for more grace and protection over me and my family who are also being attack with sickness, especially my mom who is strong in faith but are now under the evil attack.

Father may you look upon my mon with mercy and restore her strength, grant her peace of mind and heart. Restore her soul, grant her comfort and peace with my brothers and sister in law. Lord i have being bringing her to see doctor and every time i saw her so weak my heart feel so painful. She look so blur after taking the medicine and her high blood had gone up high. It's so funny father i had low blood and my mum had high blood. Father i ask in Jesus Precious Name that you will deliver her from all sickness and breath in new life penetrate into her entire soul, spirit and body. Let the whole body of my mom be quicken back with life again by you amazing grace.

I plead the Blood of Jesus over my mon entire soul, spirit and body. O Mum be strengthen now in Jesus Mighty Name. Father let faith arise in my mon spirit to receive your complete healing in faith.

Father thank you for your understanding and answering all my prayer. In Jesus Holy Name i pray. Amen.

#1897 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:06 AM

Our Gracious loving Father, thank you for being watchful over me and protecting me. Thank you lord for your word that say fear not i am with you do not let my heart be trouble neither be afraid for you will go before me to fight for me, your mighty hand will smash my enemy under your feet.

Lord you know the more i posted here i got attack. I know the emeny had come strongly against me trying to wear me down. This has been happen many times. I was like Elijah wanted to run away. The enemy is too strong for me but praise god you are even stronger and mightier to save me and lead me on.

So Father God and Precious Lord Jesus anoint me with your power to carry on what you had called me to do, grant me the strength to pray without ceasing, direct and lead me to post only the things that you wants me to post.

Once again i submit and surrender all unto your merciful loving hand, asking for more grace and protection over me and my family who are also being attack with sickness, especially my mom who is strong in faith but are now under the evil attack.

Father may you look upon my mon with mercy and restore her strength, grant her peace of mind and heart. Restore her soul, grant her comfort and peace with my brothers and sister in law. Lord i have being bringing her to see doctor and every time i saw her so weak my heart feel so painful. She look so blur after taking the medicine and her high blood had gone up high. It's so funny father i had low blood and my mum had high blood. Father i ask in Jesus Precious Name that you will deliver her from all sickness and breath in new life penetrate into her entire soul, spirit and body. Let the whole body of my mom be quicken back with life again by you amazing grace.

I plead the Blood of Jesus over my mon entire soul, spirit and body. O Mum be strengthen now in Jesus Mighty Name. Father let faith arise in my mon spirit to receive your complete healing in faith.

Father thank you for your understanding and answering all my prayer. In Jesus Holy Name i pray. Amen.

FATHER I ASK IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME THAT YOU BRING HEALING TO SISTER KATH'S MOTHER ..LORD WHEN SHE IS WEAK MAKE HER STRONG ..MAY SHE FILL YOUR LOVING HAND UPON HER THIS DAY..MAY YOU SEND YOUR ANGELS TO MINISTER AND TO UPLIFT HER IN MANY WONDERFUL WAYS ..WE THANK YOU FOR MOTHER'S STRONG FAITH..THANK YOU FOR AS WE PRAY SHE WILL BE STRONG AND FILL YOUR LOVE UPON HER IN MIND ,BODY AND SPIRIT .WE GIVE YOU PRAISE HONOR AND ALL GLORY..THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#1898 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,913 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

Dear Father not many people know the trials and tribulations thuat my family went through lately. First my grandson went through surgery for swell under his armpit on his three months birthday. The daily wound cleansing was an ordeal for him. Praise the Lord his wound is healed. Last friday he was admitted for high fever followed by viral infections. He is still in the hospital for further observation. They are getting his urine for analysis. Father thank you for never forsaking my family during this time of need Lord. Thank you for helping me to watch over baby and giving me your Word of assurance that baby will recover. Thank you for sending angels to pray for him. Watch over baby and his parents Lord. Thank you for healing my daughter in law and grand daughter who were suffering from high fever. Thank you for healing me Lord. I give you praise and thanksgiving. In Jesus name. Amen. Forgive me for not being able to pray for others right now Lord. I have no internet access while in the hospital. Tonight my son and his wife are taking care of their son. I need to get some rest at home. Thank you Jesus for your mercy and grace and provision. Amen.

#1899 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:05 AM

FATHER GOD .I PRAY FOR THIS PERSON AND MOTHER ..MAY YOU BRING HEALING AND DELIVERANCE IN EVERY AREA OF EACH PRECIOUS LIFE..WE PRAY FOR THEY HAND OF LOVE TO FLOW THROUGH MOTHER AND DAUGHTER ..TO BRING HEALING PEACE AND YOUR JOY THIS MORNING ..WE THANK YOU FOR THEY DEVINE HAND OF MERCY UPON THIS FAMILY ..TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#1900 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,339 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:34 AM

Dear Abba Dad:

I get tired and weary as You readily know.

Sometimes I complain, sometimes I think I cannot faith-wait another day.

Then You will speak to me (either directly or through Your chosen) and encourage me.

I know that You love me, have a plan for me (Hope, 4Hope and more) and are definately molding

me.

I just wanted to drop You a note to say that I love You . I am proud to be called to what You have put

before me. Please do not let me fail, as I want to show and tell the world that You do speak to us

and have Jeremiah 29: 11 plans for each of us .... if we would just be still and trust You.

Thank You for choosing me for one of Your many purposes .........

Thank you for "marking me to raise it up" ..... ("Hope / THSM")

Love,

Your Child,

Michael

#1901 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,913 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

Dear Father, I just want to thank you for watching over me and my family, last night, today and in the future. Father, right now I just want to praise Your name. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for not forsaking me nor leave me when I need you the most. Funny Lord, I was angry when I lost contact with friends and siblings not too long ago. I lost their mobile number. But now I see there is a reason for all that. Thank you, Lord. Forgive me for being disobedient at time. Thank you for granting forgiveness, Lord. Father, I bring before Your Throne of Grace my loved ones who are not well especially my two young Angels. Father, I plead the precious blood of Jesus upon each and everyone of us. Cover and protect our going and coming. Keep our family together as a prayerful family believing and trusting the promise of your Word. Help us to walk by faith and not by sight. O Father, too many sick people around us. I am not afraid because I trust You will build hedge of protection around us. Thank you, Lord. Thank you for allowing me to spend quality time with you and my family. Thank you for guiding me to pray for my PW families, particularly I lift the need of Mike and Hope to reconcile. Father only You can provide the solution because You have a purpose for this separation. Father, may Your Holy Spirit touch the heart of Mike and Hope, to prepare them for the coming reconciliation. Father, I ask that You guide Hope to log in to PrayWay today so that she will feel Your presence and know that she is being loved. Father, I ask this for Your name sake believing what You have joined nothing can separate. Thank You, Father. I lift Kath, Brenda, Saved! Dreibohnen, Rainbowgirl, Nessa, Meg, Kimberly, Clara, Peggyrose, FOP, Heather, and the rest who never stop praying for me. I ask for Your blessing upon them, Father. Lord, thank you for this time away from home. I ask in Jesus name that this time of rest is filled with good health, peace, love and joy. Use me mightily to touch lives, to bring glory to Your name, Lord. Thank you, Lord. Order my steps today, Lord. Thank you, Father. I give You praise and worship, glory and honor. In Jesus name. Amen.

#1902 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,913 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

Father, I just feel like pouring out all my burdens to You today. I should rejoice because this time thousands of years ago Your Son Jesus Christ was given to us by You as a living sacrfice. He never complained but instead willingly die for a sinner like myself so that I may live to glorify Him. Thank You Jesus. Father, bless Heather for starting the study in the Book of Job. I am particularly impressed by chapter 3:25-26. Lord, Your Word says you are not giving us the spirit of fear but of love, power and sound mind. Thank you, Lord. Father, the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me and that which I was afraid of is come unto me. I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet, yet trouble come. Lord, I may not specifically mentioned here what is the thing that greatly feared me but I believe you know what is in my heart and in my thoughts. Father, help me to overcome my fear. This problem may cause division in my family. Almighty Father, I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ upon my husband, all my children, daughter in law, grand children, future spouses of my unmarried children and future generations and myself. Lord, keep this family united always in Jesus Christ. Thank you for the truth Lord and the truth will set us free. I pray that my family will choose You first and not the world or the flesh. Father, I surrender my all to you, trusting and believing that you will order my steps and forgive me for every wrong doings of the past, present and future. Father God, in You I put my trust. I praise and glorify You, Lord. I know without You in my life I am nothing today. Thank You, Lord. Thank You for Your mercy and grace, Lord. May I receive revelation wisdom from You tonight to guide me to overcome this fear which involved my family. Praise the Lord for the answer. In Jesus name. Amen.

#1903 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

SISTER KATH I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH ..I HAVE BEEN KEEPING YOU IN PRAYER, THOUGHTS AND SPIRIT ..PW ISN'T THE SAME WITHOUT YOU HERE MY DEAR PRECIOUS FRIEND..I PRAY ALL IS WELL WITH YOU ..YOU ALWAYS HAD A WAY OF MAKING ME FEEL SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT WHEN I NEEDED IT THE MOST YOUR POWERFUL PRAYERS BLESSED ME AND KEEP ME STRONG IN FAITH ..I MISS THEM DAILY..I WISH YOU WERE STILL HERE & I HOPE ONE DAY YOU WILL RETURN,UNTIL THEN I WANTED YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TERRIBLY...I PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY KNOWING GOD HAS YOU IN HIS GRACE AND MIGHTY HANDS..YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST JESUS BRENDA

#1904 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,913 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

Father, I just want to thank you and bless your holy name. Praise and thanksgiving from me for your daily miracle and mercies upon my life. Lord, thank you for blessing me withgood health, strength, courage and the heart to thank you for every situations and circumstances involving myself, husband, children, daughter in law, grand children, siblings, in laws, neighbors and even strangers. I try not to get myself work up with my children's life and I do not want to control my husband's life as well. But there are times that I need to voice out my opinion when things are stagnant. Father, most of my energy are spend looking after my grandson who is 5 months old. A lot of work to take care of him, Lord. His mother will bring him back end May. I know I will miss him but Lord, I cannot deprive my daughter in law from her responsibility as a mother. God help her because she has a 4 year old daughter and a husband to take care off as well. Now, I am worried about my youngest son who is jobless. He needs to work Father in order to pay back his study loan and to live an independent life. Father, may your holy spirit guide him to a good and reliable job that will glorify, you, Lord. I pray that his plans and his life is covered by the precious blood of Jesus. Fill him with wisdom, Lord. If he were offered a job far from home, I pray that he will nit be a victim of people who will take advantage of his innicence. I trust you, Lord that he is in your tendermercies, protection, guidance and protection. All glory and honor is yours, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#1905 kath

kath

JESUS IS LORD IN MY LIFE

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

My Honorable Father i come to your mecriful throne asking for mercy and grace for all our beloved sisters and brothers here who are tired and weary.

Father i bring to you Brenda Jones, Brian, Friend of Peace,TDiamondLove, charityanne, patches, sunnyisle, Micheal Summers, For Now, dawna, Angelika, rainbowgirl, peggyrose, holly joy, AmadaDeDios, dreiBohnen, 5402Wilson and backbirdsinginginthenight.

Father i ask in Jesus Name that you will protect and deliver them from all attack from the evil one, strengthen them, anoint them with your power to stand strong and brave.
Grant each and every one the spirit of discrenment, wisdom, knowledge, understanding and an unshakable faith to stand strong and still stand. Father fill them with the power of your agape love, teach them how to walk with you and not to be weary. Father protect all these faithful warrior, strengthen their prayers hands, bless them with joy, peace, be boldness and come together in unity bond in the power of your agape love. Father may we all enjoy each other fellowship and encourage one another without ceasing. May we hold each other in our heart and lift up each other burden. Father may your great awesome love attract them here and seal us with the blood of Jesus and make us a blessing to each other and to all you have put them here.
May i invite our honorable Holy Spirit to take fully control in these place and make this place a blessing to bring honor and glory to your holy name. In Jesus Name i pray. Amen.