44 replies to this topic

#31 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:11 AM

Please continue to pray! I wrote Jome a letter telling him it was his decision - that we either had to be together or completely out of each other's lives. Pray that he will make the right decision and God will take his fear of being loved away. Lord, please let me hear from Jome soon if it is Your will for us!

#32 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:03 PM

Dear Lord, I completely understand Laura's confusion as I am in much the same situation as her. It is your good will we seek Lord. Help us see what you have planned for us. Give us the strength to walk your way. Heal us so we continue to keep our faith in you. Bless this couple with everything you can Lord. Restore their love. Heal their relationship. Keep them happy and safe together. Do you good will Lord. Amen.

#33 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:16 AM

Please join me friends in praying for a miracle today in this situation. Things have gotten bad and I'm afraid if something big doesn't happen soon, every chance of salvaging this will be gone. Dear Lord, please intervene and change Jome's heart and mind today. Make him see that he may lose me forever if he doesn't act now. Lord, we need a miracle to save this love and this family. Please give us a miracle Lord!

#34 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:23 AM

Dear Lord, I understand the confusion Laura must be feeling. I'm in a similar situation. I pray to you, please bless her. Give her the strength she needs to face this situation. Guide her onto what she must do. Be with her and show her all your love and kindness. Please give her all her heart's desire. Let these two be HAPPY forever. We trust you Lord. Amen.

#35 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:37 PM

Things did not go so well today. It just ended up being another day of fighting and confusion. I cannot make Jome see the light. He knows and admits he's messing up but won't do anything about it. I don't know what to do or what to think now. Please continue praying.

#36 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:17 PM

I ask for your continued prayers and I am still hoping for a miracle in Jome's life. I ask God to touch Jome's heart and lead him to the right decision. I ask God to please convict Jome and save him and get his life on the right track. We haven't had any contact in a few days now, but he has talked to my mom. I pray that if it is God's will I will hear from Jome soon and God will restore our relationship.

#37 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:03 PM

I am still praying

#38 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:03 PM

Dear Lord, I continue to stand with this woman in her time of need and pray you do your good will for her. Keep her strong and safe. Help her and provide for her. Bless the man in her life so he is able to see your way and this woman's love for him. Please keep them happy together. Amen.

#39 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 04:09 PM

Things are still not going well. We did talk today but we just argued. He says I need to grow up and learn to put emotion to the side and be a friend and a real woman. He thinks I should be able to forget about everything that happened between us and be there for him and leave my feelings aside. He says he doesn't think it will happen for us now because I can't grow up. I think it's him that needs to grow up. I'm so lost and confused. I need to walk away and I try, but I hate having him out of my life completely. I needs God's strength and guidance and I just ask God to let this go according to His plan and that something good will happen for a change.

#40 aggy

aggy

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 03:05 AM

lord i lift up this relatioship unto your able hands.may you imtervene lord and let your will be done in jesus name.amen.

#41 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 03:01 PM

Thank you all for praying! I know now that our only hope is for God to work a miracle and bring a change in Jome's attitude and heart. Things are not going particularly well at the moment, and I won't go into why, but i just ask that God will deal with it and help me find the truth. Also, my uncle sees Jome more than I do actually and he is a great Christian man that Jome admires and respects. My uncle has been praying for a while that God will provide the right opportunity for him to witness to Jome, but so far it hasn't happened. He says that he can tell how miserable Jome is by the look on his face, despite the fact that Jome tells me he has never been happier. As someone who has come out of a situation similar to Jome's, my uncle says the people who have to brag about how happy they are really are dying inside. They talk frequently, but anytime Jome feels the conversation going toward God, he ends it. PLEASE pray that the right time will come about and Jome will be receptive to what my uncle has to say. I feel his story would really help Jome because he was once right there straddling the fence as well.

#42 imacowgirl1966

imacowgirl1966

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 03:49 PM

Lord i ask you to restore this relationship and give the woman mercy grace and peace at this struggling time in her life i to been fighting the devil and his lies and fear in my bryans life and i just pray daily that God will send him back at Gods time and at his will and i pray same for this young lady please show this how much she loves him and she will be a Godly woman for him and for herself so i stand in agreement that you know her desire and her wants her needs and you can make mircles happen so please do your work in her life my life all our lives i give you thanks in advance for your blessings and glory you name amen amen

#43 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:37 PM

Dear Friend, I just want to say, you did great by putting your worries and desires to God. Trust me, he will open a door to you. Maybe not the one you seek, but it will be a door that'll be the best for you. No parent will ever wantedly make their child suffer. And God being our Father, can see above and beyond what we can ever imagine. So I ask you to not question his ways. I ask you to let him work his wonders around you. I'm absolutely sure he's working miracles around you at this very minute. Feel blessed dear friend. He is always with us. God Bless. Dear Lord, Please work your wonders around this child of yours. Make her life peaceful and beautiful. May she live a complete and happy life. Give her the strength to figth her desires and pray to you faithfully. Bless her Almighty. Amen.

#44 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:01 AM

Jome and I are having some issues right now over dating other people - should we / shouldn't we if we think we will wind up together again. Please pray that if we are meant to be God will keep us from desiring to be with others. Jome and I are supposed to spend a lot of time together this weekend. Please pray that it will go well. I ask God that we have a good time together and that we start seeing things we like about each other again. That the same spark and attraction that brought us together will come out again and make us long to be together and end this fighting. Thank you all for your prayers and thank God for getting me thru this so far! I'm still praying for a miracle.

#45 Elle777

Elle777

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:41 PM

Dear Sister, Can I urge you to just lay your needs and wants before God and then let them go. You are making yourself a little nuts with all the posts. I do know that we are to ask for prayer from our fellow Christians, but, there is also a time to let God be God and rest in that. I know that you are a dear sister in the Lord. And I know what it is to obsess over a problem so that is why I urge you to Let God work out all these issues. Pray for all the people you can think of. That is the fastest way to an answered prayer dear. God Bless