44 replies to this topic

#16 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:39 PM

Thank you so much for your post Viking. It really made me feel better. Jome is such a confused man and he drags me along with him. I know that what he needs more than anything is to be saved and for God to take the reigns in his life. I've been praying for that for a long time. Jome has said many hurtful things to me that past four months, but he has never said he doesn't love me and that hurts and scares me more than anything. This past week he has made me think we had a chance again but when I tell him that he says I was just reading into his words. What did he think I would assume when he makes sure I know he hasn't been seeing anyone else? Shows up at my house at 2 am because he wants to see me? Makes me promise if I go out of town for a while I have to drop everything if he calls and come home to him? Are those the words and actions of someone who only wants a friend? Well, he obviously thinks so because he said he needs me and wants me as a friend forever. Am I wrong to tell him that friendship hurts me too much and walk away? I need God's strength now more than ever. I wanted this to work out so bad. I know it may not be the right thing, I just ask God to help me get through it. And if it is His will, I ask God to send me someone else so that I can know Jome is not the right man for me. I know the way that Jome has been acting he could change his mind and love me again in just a few hours. I just am really praying that God will make the change in Jome and send stability back into his life and mine. Please remember us both! Pray for a miracle!

#17 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:35 PM

WHoa! :o what a rollercoaster you have been on dear sister! Just in the posts, he has already run all over the map with your feelings....and you must be just exhausted.

I am sorry you are having such a difficult time, but it sounds like he is asking YOU to create the boundaries in this relationship since he can clearly not--he wants you, doesn't want you, loves you, doesn't love you, needs you, can't live without you, wants to be alone...and you keep trying to keep up with him!

I hear how much you love him, but perhaps the best thing you can do is take a step back from him and pray for him to find the strength in God that he so desperately needs, the stability in God and of a spiritual community, and to not rely on you for everything that he needs to work out between God and himself. It seems to me he is not ready for a relationship of marriage, given his actions....can you encourage him to seek God and a relationship with God first and foremost? I truly believe thisis what he needs before he can be the husband you long for him to be....and until you see the fruits of that relationship with God, it may be wise to not go too far with his emotional ups and downs or it may wear you out!
Still praying
Lord, I lift up Jome and Laura to you. You know the pain she is feeling, please send your angels to comfort her and guide her and open her heart to Your wisdom and healing. Lord, I pray you reach deeply into Jomes heart and unearth the cause of his erratic behavior. Show him to take responsibility for his words and actions towards Laura, and to be a man of integrity. Help him to stop his destructive behavior and to have faith in You and in himself in You....banish all fear of failure and open his heart to Your true and healing and empowering love. Free him from the past fialure that bind him in chains of fear, and open him to a new destiny in You. If it be Thy will, I pray you bring Laura and Jome together again as man and wife in Your way and time. Bless them both with Joy and Peace and Patience and LOVE. In CHrist, Amen.

#18 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:37 AM

After telling me he didn't love me anymore yesterday and promising not to contact me so I could have time to let go of him, Jome just called me tonight and said this isn't going to work with us not talking. He said he didn't mean it that he didn't love and he needs me right now more than ever. However, he still doesn't want a relationship, yet he admitted he doesn't want me to move on. I don't know where this leaves me. I can't turn my back on him right now. He is going thru so much and he has no one else. It's not the Christian thing to do. I pray that God will give me answers and show me direction and how to handle this. I pray that God will deal with Jome's heart and mind and help him get his life straightened out.

#19 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 12:58 AM

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8

Daddy, we thank you for the promise of your Great and Powerful Word. Daddy, we know that even in our feeble minds when we think things are impossible. You are able to turn things around to the Glory of Your Mighty Name. Daddy, we are asking your guidance and resolution in this situation Daddy, your favor and mercy is what we are asking please. Daddy please give Jome and Laura the strength to believe and depend on you while you work this to your perfect plan. In Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen

#20 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:37 PM

First of all, I want to thank God that things seem to be getting better. Jome has been nicer to me and shown more of a desire to spend time with me in the past week than he has the past four months. He is also talking about us in terms of the future and being together, although we are not together right now. I ask for your continued prayers for us and that if it God's desire Jome and I will be a couple again soon. I also ask God for help in the financial situations and that God will help Jome get his life straightened out and save him. Please pray that things continue to go well and get even better and Jome and I will find our place and our direction.

#21 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 04:04 PM

First of all, I want to thank God that things seem to be getting better. Jome has been nicer to me and shown more of a desire to spend time with me in the past week than he has the past four months. He is also talking about us in terms of the future and being together, although we are not together right now.

I ask for your continued prayers for us and that if it God's desire Jome and I will be a couple again soon. I also ask God for help in the financial situations and that God will help Jome get his life straightened out and save him. Please pray that things continue to go well and get even better and Jome and I will find our place and our direction.

father please keep this couple together if it is you will and please continue to work on this man and his problems please keep laura strong and show her how to love according to your will and show him how to love her father ler the communication between them get better everyday and please let them follow your will and your laws regarding this relationship in jesus name I pray amen

#22 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:25 AM

WHoa! :o what a rollercoaster you have been on dear sister! Just in the posts, he has already run all over the map with your feelings....and you must be just exhausted.

I am sorry you are having such a difficult time, but it sounds like he is asking YOU to create the boundaries in this relationship since he can clearly not--he wants you, doesn't want you, loves you, doesn't love you, needs you, can't live without you, wants to be alone...and you keep trying to keep up with him!

I hear how much you love him, but perhaps the best thing you can do is take a step back from him and pray for him to find the strength in God that he so desperately needs, the stability in God and of a spiritual community, and to not rely on you for everything that he needs to work out between God and himself. It seems to me he is not ready for a relationship of marriage, given his actions....can you encourage him to seek God and a relationship with God first and foremost? I truly believe thisis what he needs before he can be the husband you long for him to be....and until you see the fruits of that relationship with God, it may be wise to not go too far with his emotional ups and downs or it may wear you out!

Lord, I lift up Jome and Laura to you. You know the pain she is feeling, please send your angels to comfort her and guide her and open her heart to Your wisdom and healing. Lord, I pray you reach deeply into Jomes heart and unearth the cause of his erratic behavior. Show him to take responsibility for his words and actions towards Laura, and to be a man of integrity. Help him to stop his destructive behavior and to have faith in You and in himself in You....banish all fear of failure and open his heart to Your true and healing and empowering love. Free him from the past fialure that bind him in chains of fear, and open him to a new destiny in You. If it be Thy will, I pray you bring Laura and Jome together again as man and wife in Your way and time. Bless them both with Joy and Peace and Patience and LOVE. In CHrist, Amen.

lord do your will here amen

#23 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 05:23 PM

I ask you for continued prayers in this situation. The Lord knows every aspect, every problem, every need and I ask Him to handle each one and help us through. I ask that He will bring us back together as a couple soon if it is meant to be and if not, to show us that clearly as well. Dear Lord, help us find our way and our direction. I ask You for a safe trip for me and that Jome will miss me while I'm away.

#24 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:23 PM

God in Heaven-i bring this couple before you& pray that you will help work things out.

#25 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:20 AM

I HAVE AN URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!! Jome was acting very strange yesterday and now I cannot get in touch with him. I even called his work and they said he is off today, and it isn't his scheduled day off. He won't answer calls or texts from me or my mom. I am very worried, mostly because I am on vacation and if something were wrong I can't get to him right away. Please ask God to let me hear from him soon and find out what is going on!

#26 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:49 AM

Thank you Lord that I finally heard from Jome! He was just in the bed sick and I pray that he gets well soon. However, he was very rude to me. He said I make him report to me, when all I am guilty of is being worried. I pray that God will help him recognize the difference. Lord, I am growing so weary of this back and forth and I ask that you help us find the right path. If I need to walk away, make me strong enough to do it. In my heart I don't feel like that is the right thing though because every time I try something happens to change it or we run into each other or something. Jome and I need your prayers! Thanks!

#27 novi12

novi12

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:27 PM

Dear Laura Ukeep ur spirit of Praying for Jome and have faith in God. Laura just say Praise u Lord I love u jesus u are wonderful, u are almighty, u are the son of leaving God.. just go on praising Jesus all the time and see how jome will be healed and he will come back to u and as for u u'll get inspiration from God and ur heart will know what to do. So keep praising the Lord God Bless u laura. Father in Heaven, You made Jome and Laura Your child and called them to walk in the Light of Christ. Free Jome from darkness and keep him in the Light of Your Truth. Shower The Light of Jesus and scattered on Jome so that the darkness of hatred and sin vanishes from him. I Called to that Light, and I ask for Your guidance in giving the courage and strenght to take the right decesion for Laura.. Form Laura life in Your Truth, Laura heart in Your Love. Through the Holy Eucharist, give Laura the power of Your Grace that she may walk in the Light of Jesus and serve Him faithfully. Bless Laura and jome and if jome is made for Laura unite them in one Flesh adn Blood Amen

#28 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:17 AM

Things have taken a turn for the worse - AGAIN! Jome, his daughter and I went to lunch and out on the boat Sunday and had a really great time. It was like old times. Then Monday he started acting weird again. Yesterday, he tells me that we are only going to be friends, not to wait on him because he won't be in a relationship for a long time. He went on to admit that Sunday scared him because we had fun and we started getting close again and he started wanting it again and it scares him. He said he is afraid to be loved. However, he is back to the please be my best friend, you're all I have routine. He doesn't understand how this would torture me. I can't be in his life as a witness to him being with other women. So, I went on to tell him that I can't do it and I said goodbye. Grant it, this is like the 4th or 5th time we've gone through this whole routine, but I'm miserable already. Jome needs God in his life desperately. Please pray for that! I pray that God will take the fear of love and happiness away from Jome and touch and deal with his heart and turn his life around. God please work a miracle here! Please lead us to the place we should be, whether together or apart. I ask that Your will be done soon and that You grant us strength and wisdom and comfort either way. Lord, please let Jome contact me if it is Your will.

#29 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:46 AM

Lord unite this couple laura and jome and bless them with all your blessings . Thank you Father , in the name of Jesus , amen . / John

#30 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:14 AM

I am still praying