44 replies to this topic

#1 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 03:10 PM

I posted a couple of months ago about my relationship with my ex-fiance Jome. He called off our wedding the first of April and since then we have been back and forth trying to work things out - that is until this past Monday. He finally said that we needed to just quit talking altogether because it wasn't working and he wasn't going to be ready for a relationship again for a long time. Three times in three months he begged me to take him back and three times I did, only for him to change his mind again a couple of days later. I love Jome very much and want to be with him and I know God knows the desires of my heart. However, I also know that God knows what is best for me and it is not being with Jome the way he is living his life now. I could add a lot more details, but God knows all about the situation. I am so afraid for Jome that he will lose everything, most importantly his little girl. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM! I know God can work a miracle and change Jome's heart and set him on the right path. Also remember me that I will have strength and comfort in this horrible time, and that He will help me move on with my life if it is His will. I miss Jome very much, but I know if we are meant to be God will join our lives again when the time is right. We haven't talked since last Monday and that is the longest we've gone since this whole thing began and I miss him so much. I know he has the potential to be a really great man because that is the man I fell in love with and was going to marry, but right now he is ruining himself and I don't know who he is anymore. Once again, there are a lot of details I am leaving out, but just pray that God will move in this situation and a miracle will happen.

#2 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:56 AM

Please continue to pray for me. Mornings are always the hardest because it is the first thing on my mind when I open my eyes and sadness just overwhelms me when I wake up. I need your prayers for God's strength and comfort. I have been thinking though that this is really the first time in three months that I have placed the situation entirely in God's hands. Until now, Jome and I have been talking almost daily and I could tell him how I feel. I was fighting for him and trying to fix the situation myself. Now that we are not in contact I can't do that any more. It is up to God to fix Jome and restore our relationship now. Pray that a miracle be worked here and that Jome will contact me soon if God sees fit. I miss him so much!

#3 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:13 AM

dear god in heaven i stand in agreement with laura...please bless her with a fast healing and the right person for her ...bless her with so much love joy peace and happiness...i pray this in jesus name

#4 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:02 AM

God has answered one of my prayers. Jome just contacted me shortly after my last post and said he needed a friend and I was the only person he could talk to. He said he did want to be alone, and that the reasons were financial. I'm thankful that God has opened the lines of communication between me and Jome again. Please continue to pray for us!

#5 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:01 AM

Please continue to pray for me and Jome. I talked to him quite a bit yesterday and he really is in a bad situation; however, I feel like he is pulling me back in again by telling me he loves me, wants to be with me, he is making a huge mistake, yet he can't be with me. All this does is torture me and leave me hanging. I knew Jome would come to me if he got into real trouble because he has no one else to lean on, no real family. I love him, so I can't turn my back on him, but I can't do this to myself again. I don't know what the answer is. I want him in my life, but only as a friend is misery. Please pray for God's direction and guidance in this situation. Also, pray for a miracle in Jome's heart and his financial situation.

#6 PN-O

PN-O

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:42 AM

Almighty Father, i pray for God's direction and guidance in this situation. I pray too for a miracle in Jome's heart and his financial situation. Speak to LauraNL83 and grant your wishes to her, enable her to hear you loud and clear, In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

#7 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:37 AM

Thank you all for your prayers, and please continue to pray. I have to go today with Jome to help him get some of this financial stuff taken care of. Please pray that it will go well and also that Jome and I will have the chance to talk a little. I'm back in the same miserable situation I was in before, which is not knowing what Jome wants from me. He tells he loves me, etc., but I don't know whether he intends for us always to only be friends or to eventually restart our relationship again. It seems I can never get a clear answer from him. I thank God for the prayers that have already been answered, though. I ask God to lead us this day and to help me get a clear answer from Jome and to go in the direction that is right for our lives.

#8 florie

florie

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:55 AM

Thank you all for your prayers, and please continue to pray. I have to go today with Jome to help him get some of this financial stuff taken care of. Please pray that it will go well and also that Jome and I will have the chance to talk a little.

I'm back in the same miserable situation I was in before, which is not knowing what Jome wants from me. He tells he loves me, etc., but I don't know whether he intends for us always to only be friends or to eventually restart our relationship again. It seems I can never get a clear answer from him.

I thank God for the prayers that have already been answered, though. I ask God to lead us this day and to help me get a clear answer from Jome and to go in the direction that is right for our lives.

father please hear laura's prayers and help her learn to listen to you above all else please let her see your will and please help jome with his finances father we know men and women were created different but I ask you to open laura's and jome's and show them how to love each other and how she can help him during his time of trouble also I pray that if this is not your will for her that you show her what to do and heal her heart amen

#9 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 01:47 PM

We ended up not having to go anywhere today, but we did talk on the phone some. But that ended with him hanging up on me because I am thinking about moving away from here. He made me promise him yesterday that I wouldn't go, but when I brought it up again today he hung up. He was so serious yesterday that I couldn't leave because he couldn't come there, etc. But the thing is, we don't see each other now, we only talk or text so it wouldn't be any different if I lived away. Please God - give Jome the words to tell me why he wants me to stay. I am so confused. I don't know what to do or what to ask God for other than His will. When we don't talk, I miss Jome so much, so I ask God to allow contact if He sees fit. Then, when Jome and I talk things are fine for a few days then we end up arguing about something. The thing is, the issues we argue over wouldn't even be issues if we were a couple. I don't what to do. I pray for a miracle to happen and for Jome to see once and for all that he wants to be with me. We can't stand not being in each other's lives, but it's torture the way it has been. I ask for God's mercy and grace.

#10 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 03:53 PM

Thank you all for your prayers and I ask that you continue praying. Jome and I are talking and I am trying to be his FRIEND but that is a very hard thing to do when we were once engaged and there are still feelings there. I grow impatient and push Jome for an answer when I know now is not the right time because of all he is going thru. However, I do ask God for a miracle - that Jome would soon reach a decision about us and our future. Also, it looks like we might possibly see each other tonight so I ask for God's guidance in that.

#11 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:16 AM

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:53 PM

Thank you all very much and please continue to pray. I need the Lord's guidance now more than ever. I am feeling so helpless and confused about the situation. Things are going fine in that we are talking and getting along. However, I think I mentioned in an earlier post that I had been thinking about moving. At first Jome panicked and made me promise him I wouldn't leave. Now, he has thought about it and asked me to go for a while, but not move. He said he is hoping that me being 15 hrs away will open his eyes to the fact that he may really lose me because as it is now, he knows I'm only 15 minutes away and will be there if he needs me. However, he made me promise that if at any point he calls I have to drop everything and come home to him. Please help me pray about what to do. I understand where Jome is coming from and I do think it may help, but I'm afraid it won't. I ask God to help me make the right decision and to help me find a place to stay and work and the money to go if it is the right thing. Also, continue to pray for Jome and his financial situation. Pray also that he will come to reach a definite decision about us and our future. I ask God to place Jome under conviction and save him and help get his life back on the right track.

#13 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:52 PM

Please say a prayer for me and Jome - I don't even know what to pray for at this point. The last few days have been hard for different reasons. Right now, I feel more confused than I have been since this whole thing started. I don't know what to do or what to pray for, all I know is I need the Lord's help and strength.

#14 LauraLN83

LauraLN83

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:53 AM

Please pray for me as Jome has just told me he doesn't think he loves me anymore. I am really going to needs God's strength and comfort now.

#15 viking

viking

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:00 PM

WHoa! :o what a rollercoaster you have been on dear sister! Just in the posts, he has already run all over the map with your feelings....and you must be just exhausted. I am sorry you are having such a difficult time, but it sounds like he is asking YOU to create the boundaries in this relationship since he can clearly not--he wants you, doesn't want you, loves you, doesn't love you, needs you, can't live without you, wants to be alone...and you keep trying to keep up with him! I hear how much you love him, but perhaps the best thing you can do is take a step back from him and pray for him to find the strength in God that he so desperately needs, the stability in God and of a spiritual community, and to not rely on you for everything that he needs to work out between God and himself. It seems to me he is not ready for a relationship of marriage, given his actions....can you encourage him to seek God and a relationship with God first and foremost? I truly believe thisis what he needs before he can be the husband you long for him to be....and until you see the fruits of that relationship with God, it may be wise to not go too far with his emotional ups and downs or it may wear you out! Lord, I lift up Jome and Laura to you. You know the pain she is feeling, please send your angels to comfort her and guide her and open her heart to Your wisdom and healing. Lord, I pray you reach deeply into Jomes heart and unearth the cause of his erratic behavior. Show him to take responsibility for his words and actions towards Laura, and to be a man of integrity. Help him to stop his destructive behavior and to have faith in You and in himself in You....banish all fear of failure and open his heart to Your true and healing and empowering love. Free him from the past fialure that bind him in chains of fear, and open him to a new destiny in You. If it be Thy will, I pray you bring Laura and Jome together again as man and wife in Your way and time. Bless them both with Joy and Peace and Patience and LOVE. In CHrist, Amen.