7 replies to this topic

#1 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 11:42 AM

Please lift up my mother Jean in prayer. My father just passed away in July from pancreatic cancer and my mother cared for him at home so lovingly so that he could die at home. Now just three months later, she has been diagnosed with colon cancer. Tomorrow she will be going to the hospital to have a colonoscopy and I just ask you to keep her in your prayers. She has decided that she does not want to treat it because she misses my dad so much and she just wants to be in heaven with him and Jesus. Thank you all for your faithfulness! God Bless, Saraa

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 04:35 PM

Father, in Jesus' name Ilift up Jean completely to You for Your healing power to manifest upon her. Lord as she trust You completely without going through medical, I pray that You will fill her with Your strength. Help her endure her pain. Fill her with Your love, peace and joy. May those who take care of her will also receive Your mercy and Your grace, that their hearts will be joyful always to take care of Jean. In Jesus' name I command nerves controlling the colon to become normal and completely heal. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 Friarbob

Friarbob

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:48 PM

Please lift up my mother Jean in prayer.  My father just passed away in July from pancreatic cancer and my mother cared for him at home so lovingly so that he could die at home.  Now just three months later, she has been diagnosed with colon cancer.  Tomorrow she will be going to the hospital to have a colonoscopy and I just ask you to keep her in your prayers.  She has decided that she does not want to treat it because she misses my dad so much and she just wants to be in heaven with him and Jesus.  Thank you all for your faithfulness!  God Bless, Saraa

View Post

Heavenly father I bring jean to your throne of grace this evening make your presence real to her during this time. Relieve her of any phsical pain that she may have at this time. Give her family your peace that is unsurpassed.

I Jesus'name Amen

#4 silkeepup

silkeepup

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:48 PM

dear Lord....i also lift up Jean to your divine mercy. She has been thru so much recently...and she needs Your Tender Care. Please comfort her mind, ease her pain and relieve her burden. Heal her body of this illness, Thy Will Always Be Done, Father. Amen.

#5 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 10:32 PM

Lord God, We gather in this prayer, lifting up both Jean and Sara to Your watchfulness. This burden of cancer upon this family has had such a grip. Provide for them in this terrible time of grief. We ask for Your peace and calm to be upon Jean, as she faces the discomfort of a colonoscopy. The stress and the sadness upon Sara must be so great right now. Father, I confess I don't even know the words to pray. Come, Holy Spirit, and minister to their needs in the powerful way that You can do! Bless their love, and strengthen them in unity. Jesus, bless them in Your grace. Support them in wisdom. Shine upon them and enable their hope to go forward. In Jesus Name, we lift all these prayers for Jean and Sara up to the Lord. Amen.

#6 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:08 AM

Praise God and thank you all for your prayers. Went to the hospital with my mom yesterday for a biopsy.....came back NO CANCER. This is the second time the doctors have told my mom she has cancer and when they went in....found none. PRAISE GOD! He is a true and faithful God who hears the cries of our hearts and is faithful....what a mighty and awesome God we serve! Thank you.....Sara

#7 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 12:40 AM

Lord God! How grateful we are for this wonderful news! Thank You for the freedom and blessings Your Presence has brought upon this family! Thank You for listening to us as we gather in prayer. Thank You for Your mercy and multitudes of blessings to us through the very gift of HOPE! Bless Sara and her mom, and strengthen them both. Bless their health and family life. For every way You move and are active in and upon our lives, dear Lord, how we THANK YOU! Thank You, Jesus! In Your Name, we offer up all our Thanksgiving and PRAISE! AMEN! :D ;) :rolleyes:

#8 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:33 PM

Jesus thank you for this wonderful news! Thank you that you are alive in Sara and in her mother! Pour out your blessings upon them. I thank you for excellent health in Jesus name!