3 replies to this topic

#1 DJSMom

DJSMom

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 09:18 AM

Father God I come to u in love for my sister in Christ. I pray that she find peace of mind when she speaks to Nate and has an open heart. I pray she have understanding of your path that has been set before her. I pray she have a peace of mind about the family she wants and needs for ELI. I also pray she just always remember that you are there in the midst of everything. In Jesus precious and loving name. Amen

#2 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 04:14 PM

Catherine! You are so sweet to post this prayer for me! Heavenly Father, Lord, I thank you for Catherine's prayer for me, and I agree with her, asking that you bless all my communications with Nate. Lord, please keep our communications plesant, kind, and guide our hearts and words in You. Thank you Lord! Father, bring Nate into your kingdom. Father, bring him into your truth, turn his heart towards you, his son, and me. Let his banner over Eli and me be love. Lord, when Nate compares me with other women, Lord, let him find me a lily among thorns. Father, let him rise and called me blessed. I also ask that you please help me to lead a life worthy of the calling to which you have called me in Christ Jesus. Lord, please let me be a good and Godly example to Catherine. Father, help me to be a blessing to her and to continue to help her in anything she needs, as you have used her to bless me so many times by her helping me with Eli. Especially of late, as I have been so ill. Father, please heal me rapidly and let me serve you in the fullest capacity. In Jesus' Name I ask you fervantly Abba Father! AMEN

#3 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 12:04 PM

Dear Heavenly Father....I too ask you dear Lord to be with Greta and please answer the cries of her heart. Give her a sweet, understanding spirit towards Nate and help her when communicating with him to allow the love of Jesus to come through her words. Father I also ask that you would place your healing hand upon her and make her well and whole again. I pray that you would give her rest, strengthen her and continue to provide for her as you have been. Let her feel loved and held by you as she waits upon you to bring her little family together. IJN...Amen

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 05:28 PM

My heavenly Father, in Jesus' name I lift Greta to You. I pray that today will be the day things will be different in the life of Greta. First because of Your mercy and Your grace, she is healed and recovered from her illness. Second Your love will bond Mother and Child and let it shows on their face, mind, body and soul for all to see that Your presence brings forth a glowing light in their lives. Thirdly, I pray that the love of her life Nate, will come to his senses. Nothing is impossible with You Lord when You decided to answer the call of a beloved child in this case, a call by Greta for good communication between herself and Nate, I believe that You see them not as a problem, but as a person. I know You are concerned about both Nate's and Greta's doubts, but You are more concerned about them as person. Praise the Lord for Your lovingkindness. May the power of prayers of all concerned people for Greta and the prayers of angels who have been assigned to take care of her and her baby will move Your heart and that her heart's desire to have Nate back in her arms will be granted. Cement this relationship with Your love, peace and joy. Amen. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this family. Help them to be one happy family and live together forever more. Amen. Bless Catherine and David as well, use this situations to glorify Your name Lord. Thank You Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.