8 replies to this topic

#1 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 06:30 AM

Hello again everyone. You all know the continuing saga of my friendship with Judi. I have been believing for almost three years now in the vision for our friendship and business. Judi left the state almost three months ago and is now on her way back to Minnesota. I ask you all to please pray for Gods will for whatever comes next. We still have a showroom full of furniture that belongs to Judi as well as all of her personal items. One way or another we will be meeting and I still believe for something God laid on my heart a long time ago which seems impossible. I will hang on to the truth that with God, all things are possible. Please join with me in prayer for her to surrender to God and for the Holy Spirit to bring the truth of God and his word to her heart and that her salvation will become bathed in truth. Please also pray for direction for her as to her relationship with her ex-husband, where she should live and if she should work. She has told me that she will be moving in with her ex-husband until God gives her direction. Thank you all and May God richly bless you all! Sara

#2 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 10:30 AM

Heavenly Father, You made the heavens and the earth by your great power and your outstretched arm. Nothing is too wonderful or too difficult for you. (Jer 32:17) Therefore, I ask you in the name of your son Jesus to give Judi life! (1 John 5:16) Let her know the thoughts you have for her are thoughts to prosper her and not to harm her – thoughts of peace and not evil – thoughts to give her a hope and a future. (Jer 29:11) Justify Judi by faith that she might have peace with you; (Rom 5:1) and that she might lead a life worthy of the calling to which you have called her. Let her be humble and gentle, allowing for other’s faults. (Eph 4:1-2) Set your love upon Judi and deliver her from the enemy. (Ps 91:1) Let your glory rise upon her. (Is 60:1) that she will no longer live as ungodly. (Eph 4:17) Thank you. I ask in Jesus' Name. AMEN

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 09:47 AM

Father God, I thank you for your hand upon Sara and Judi. Father, I pray for your will in their relationship. Draw Judi to yourself and help her to live her life for you. Please instruct her and lead her in the way she should go. I pray that Judi will walk in your truth and be obedient to your word. I thank you that you are the God of impossibilities. Have your way Father God! In your name I pray.

#4 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 09:04 PM

Heavenly Father, I lift this situation with Judi and Sara up to you again. Lord, I thank you that you are moving in Judi's heart. That you are reminding her of the dear friend she has in Sara. Lord, I pray for healing and restoration to this friendship. I pray for your light to shine in Judi's life...and open her eyes to your truth! In Jesus' Name. AMEN

#5 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 12:10 PM

Dear Lord, I thank you so much for all of the prayer partners here at Prayway who are so faithful to pray for each other and to lift and encourage all who visit this site. Again today Lord I lift up Judi to you and just ask again the you would touch her heart through your Holy Spirit and bring truth to her heart. I pray that she would feel your love and your hand upon her gently calling her to a totally surrendered life and that you would give her the direction she needs in her life. I pray that you would be with her now as she moves in with her ex-husband. Please Lord I pray that you would show her who Bob really is. Lord I love that prayer for Bob because I know that if he is living for you, that is what she will see and if he is deceiving her, your Holy Spirit will reveal that to her as well. Be with her now Lord and lead her to a life walking in your perfect will for her. IJN.Amen

#6 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 10:00 AM

Heavenly Father, This morning I come to you to lift up Bob. God, this man is obviously in need of You! Father, I pray that You come to Bob in a mighty way! Lord, I read a testimony once about a woman who was married to a man with mob connections. This man wouldn't even let her to church without a huge fight. Finally, she and a pastor got together and prayed that you would come to this man in a dream. And God, YOU DID! You gave him a dream about how much bigger your warring angels are than even his mob connections. And God, while he never became a Christian, from that time forward, he never stopped his wife from going to church or even gave her a minute's trouble about it. So, God. This is my prayer for Bob. Come to him in a dream or vision. In Your supernatural, ALMIGHTY WAY! God, either bring him into your salvation, or, if you know he will refuse it, then God, make it clear to him that if he continues to manipulate and lead astray your daughter, then it will be better for Sodom and Gomorrah than for him on the day of judgment. Lord, speak your word forth, and send your spirit. Because it is not by power or by might but by your spirit Lord! And Your word never returns void, but accomplishes all you have sent it forth to do! So, God, in Jesus' Name, I ask that you set Judi free from Bob. If that means that You save him and change him, or if that means you warn him to let Judi live the life to which she was called in you, Lord; or if that means that you must physically remove him from her life - only you know what it will take. Lord, I ask that whatever it will take, you will do. Father, I am waiting expectantly to hear winkink's testimony of how Judi has returned to you, has been set free from the bonds of this man's wicked ways, and how Judi is restored to You and to her dear, dear friend. In Jesus' Name I ask. I thank you in Advance! AMEN

#7 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:17 AM

Lord, Sara has been on my mind and heart, and I wanted to lift her up to You tonight. Thank You for her genuine searching heart, loving attitude and for the hope she has inside. Grant her healing in the areas that may continue to suffer from brokeness/separation. Watch over her life, and guide her close to You each day. Fill her with Your peace and love. In Jesus name, Amen.

#8 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:06 AM

Father God, I come into agreement with Rose's prayer for Sara. Please draw this woman to you now and remind her of your presence and who she is in you. I pray that she will seek you and your desires. Help her to walk in kindness, humility, and the truth of your Holy Spirit. In Jesus name I pray.

#9 sherrylynn

sherrylynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:15 AM

Please God, I pray to You to show this woman Your will and help bring her closer to You. Please show her how blessed she is to have Sara. A true to heart friend is a blessed gift from You God. Please bless both of these women. Praise God! Amen!