9 replies to this topic

#1 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:28 AM

Dear Prayway members...we all know just_Greta very well, she has lifted most of us up in prayer many times. Greta has been very ill for quite some time and does not have health insurance. She needs to come up with the money very soon to sign up with Cobra. I am asking that we all pray for God to supply her with the money so that she can go to the doctor and start to get well to that she can get a job and take care of herself and little Eli. Together, we can get this done!! Dear Heavenly Father, you know the needs of Greta and what a prayer warrior she has been for so many of us. I ask you Lord to put your healing hand upon her and restore her to complete health. Right know Lord, in the name of Jesus I ask that you would provide the money so that she can get health insurance and get to the doctor. Lord, you are the Master healer and I know that you can heal her right now and that you can also provide her with the health insurance she needs to take care of herself. Please provide this today....Thank you God for Greta and Eli and please bring your divine healing to both of them. IJN....Amen

#2 ythgrl

ythgrl

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 09:22 AM

Provider God, you are Gretas portion. She is so faithful. She trusts you Lord. I thank you for her provision. I believe you have provided for her and that you are providing for her and that you will continue to provide for her as she trusts you with her life. I stand in faith with my sister knowing that you love her and that you have a plan. I pray that you will give her a glimpse of it so she can remain steadfast. Thank you Father, bless this child of yours. She will testify of your faithfulness. Your name be glorified in and through this situation. In Jesus name, amen.

#3 sheila

sheila

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 10:49 AM

Dear God I stand united in prayer for Greta and ask You to show Your magnificnet and infinite mercy to her. She is in need of money for her health insurance and I pray You will provide sufficient to meet her needs. Greta is a faithful servant to You Lord, and she has prayed long and often for so many on this prayer site, despite her own problems with her little son and his father. Now Lord I pray she will receive what she needs to allow her to have the treatment required to heal her and allow her to become strong and able to mother her child. Pour Your blessings down on her and Eli. Amen

#4 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:37 PM

(((Thank you everyone!))) You all are so wonderful! God bless you all!!! Greta

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 05:34 PM

Thank you Winkink for your kindness in bringing up this subject. Father, in Jesus' name we believe in Your words in Romans 9:33 TLB, that, "Those who believe in him will never be disappointed", we know that You have plan for Greta and Baby Eli. I pray Lord that Your Holy Spirit will guide and provide both Mother and Son with Your strength. I pray and believe that You being our Jehovah Jireh will provide for Greta that Health Insurance and other needs in her life. Thank You Father! Thank You Jesus! We praise You, we worship You and we glorify Your name. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

#6 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:16 PM

Ok everybody, Our God is so AWESOME!! I prayed that the Lord would bring the funds today to pay for Greta's insurance.....he provided me with every red cent needed and Greta now has health insurance. I told one of my sales reps about it and he handed me money. Then I was telling my mom and she gave me money. Went to a clients home and told her what I was believing for and she gave me the rest, exactly what was needed and I did not tell her the amount that was needed. I love these days when the power of the Lord is so strong and he shows us all once again that he is faithful!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! Sara

#7 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 10:42 PM

Father God, thank you! Jesus I am so blessed having read these posts! Thank you for Sara's huge heart and for your provision for Greta through these compassionate people in Sara's life! God you are so good! Thank you! Thank you that you are and will continue to take care of Greta and Eli. Please bles Greta to now get all the care she needs. Thank you love her so much. Please renew her strength and her health in your name I pray! Father, continue to pour out your blessings upon Sara as well. I pray that her business will flourish and prosper. Thank you for her heart of obedience! In Jesus name I pray.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:05 PM

My Heavenly Father, I cannot help it but rejoice. God You are so good. I cannot help my tears from falling Lord. That is tears of joy Lord. Thank You for that kind hearted child Sara. Lord I thank You for providing the needs for our Sister in Christ, Greta. Lord I truly love You with all of my heart. How You can turn sadness into joy and using any kinds of situation in order to tell Your children that You are still in charge of our lives and You want to make sure that Your name is glorified. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

#9 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 10:35 PM

Lord God, Thank You so much for Sara, and for her loving response and for each and every person who gave money! Thank You that Greta has health insurance now. Thank You for every way that You are providing for us, Your people. Thank You for the faithfulness of Your believers. Thank You for Your love - how You sustain us! We give You Greta and ask special blessings to be upon her this week. Help her to find employment and stability. She longs to be an excellent provider for her son. Empower and enable her, in every way. Heal her broken heart. Heal this lingering illness. Comfort her in Your Peace, and bless her in every way! In Jesus Name, we ask and Pray! AMEN!

#10 scott

scott

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:05 PM

Oh Father you show us your love each and every day! My heart just swells with joy to see Your amazing provision. I could belt out songs of praise if everyone wasn't asleep! We love You Lord and thank you SO SO SO much that You are an awesome God! In the name of Jesus Christ we praise You, AMEN!!! :-D