6 replies to this topic

#1 JN4

JN4

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 02:32 PM

Dear prayer friends, Please remember me in your prayers. Your prayers for peace and happiness in my life have helped me so much in the recent past. I believe God heard my cries to Him for the first time in a long time. Please continue to remember me. Help me to relearn to trust and to feel love in my life. God bless you all, JN4

#2 STAR

STAR

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 04:17 PM

Lord I pray for this request, Lord hear their prayers, help them to do your will and find peace and love once again, Lord comfort them in your loving arms...Star

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 10:30 PM

Father God, thank you so much for this woman and your work in her life. Thank you for what you are teaching her about trust and faith. Please continue your work in her life. I pray for wisdom for JN4 in her relationships. I pray that she would hear your voice and follow you will. I pray that she will not be driven by fear, but that she will follow wisdom and discernemt. Thank you that you are faithful to love, teach, and help JN4. Father, I pray that you will bring clarity to whatever is confusing in her life right now. Speak your truth to her heart. Fill this woman with the joy of knowing you. Soften the heart places in her heart that have resulted from pain. Help to give and receive love as you desire in her life. Bless this woman. Thank you that you hear her and love her so much. Thank you that she is beautiful, precious, and lovely in your sight. Thank you that you mend her and heal her. Be her rock and her fortress in Jesus name I pray.

#4 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 12:58 AM

Lord, I join in agreement with STAR and Melissa, and all the others who come here to pray (both in writing out their prayers, and those who just pray silently in their hearts!) Thank You for JN4, and for the mighty way You are working and moving in and through this relationship that JN4 has with You! Thank You for the mystery of love. Help JN4 to not be overwhelmed by fear. Keep this person free from anxiety. Thank You for the willingness that JN4 has to relearn trust and feel love in life again. Thank You for bringing awareness to JN4 that You never leave...that You do hear every cry! Help JN4 on this journey. Encourage this person to continue forward. Fill JN4 with Your constant Presence and may Your joy renew JN4 each and every morning. In Jesus Name! AMEN!

#5 JN4

JN4

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:05 AM

Thank you all so much. Your prayers on my behalf have meant so much to me. Please know how grateful I am to all of you and to God for listening to my cries for God to work in my life. God bless you all, JN4 :D

#6 Bigkid

Bigkid

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 08:21 AM

Dear Lord, I lift up this family to you this morning asking you to comfort them in their time of sorrow. I know you will send the holy sprit to confort them and settle in aroud them and they will never be alone. They do have the hope of seeing their loved one again when you take us all home to be with you in glory. Lord just fill them with your love and help them thorugh what ever comes their way and we will praise and glorify your holy name forever. In Jesus name I pray! :)

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:30 PM

Hi JN4, May the Peace of Jesus be with you. Amen. Jeremiah 31:3 NIV - The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love: I have drawn you with loving-kindness". My Father, my God, You are the only one who understand our needs. When we trip and fall, You lift us up. When we cry our heart out to you especially in the darkest hour of our lives, You send Jesus to be the Light in the darkness. When we are lost, You call us, being Your flock, You guide us to Your voice. We can never hide or run away from You. O Lord, I believe JN4 is not alone, You are her Light and her Salvation. Help her to trust You. Let the prayers of her family-in-Christ rise up to Heaven and as You hear them You will answer them and pour out Your glory from Heaven. Thank You Lord. You are the Centre of our souls. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.