3 replies to this topic

#1 bettysj

bettysj

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:19 PM

My husband left again a few weeks ago. He was home for 2 weeks and he was like his old self again. I thought everything was fine between us. It was until he went back to work and he started communicating with the OW. Today when I came home he had brought her to our house. Thank goodness they were gone by the time I got home. I had asked him several times to not bring her around where we lived and he said he would'nt but he did anyway. Please pray that God will help me with the hurt and numbness that I have. I feel so empty and alone. I feel so far away from God right now. I am under a tremendous amount of stress due to all this and I found out a few days ago that the AVM (arterial venisus malfuction) that my oldest son had 8 years ago that ruptured in his brain may be back. After he had surgery then they told us that he would not survive another brain surgery. So now we are unsure what our options are.

#2 queen

queen

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:48 AM

My husband left again a few weeks ago. He was home for 2 weeks and he was like his old self again. I thought everything was fine between us. It was until he went back to work and he started communicating with the OW. Today when I came home he had brought her to our house. Thank goodness they were gone by the time I got home. I had asked him several times to not bring her around where we lived and he said he would'nt but he did anyway. Please pray that God will help me with the hurt and numbness that I have. I feel so empty and alone. I feel so far away from God right now. I am under a tremendous amount of stress due to all this and I found out a few days ago that the AVM (arterial venisus malfuction) that my oldest son had 8 years ago that ruptured in his brain may be back. After he had surgery then they told us that he would not survive another brain surgery. So now we are unsure what our options are.

Dear,

I'm living with a man together with my son from ex-marriage. We somehow lost ourselves during last 3 years and I'm going through really hard time of my life. I thought that my search for happiness and love finally ended and that now I have someone great to rely on. however, he is now asking for his freedom, exchanging emotional and other feelings to others... through all this, I lost myself and feel also alone and sad and empty and not worth....I pray to God to give me strength to do the best thing now...
All the best to you, me, them, and all people in this world...God bless you!

#3 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:14 AM

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5

Father we thank you for your faithfulness and we thank you that even in the toughest of situations you are right there with us. Father we thank you because even when we do not know where else to go you provide a way for us. Father when we face difficult situations we thank you for the strength you give us so we can depend on you. Father we thank you because it is only trust in you that will see us through these times.

Father like your children when they left Egypt and felt everything was alright, they were then faced with the red sea ahead and the Egyptians behind them in hot pursuit. But Father that was when you worked your wonders. Father we also sometimes feel we are in this situation with no where to go. But Lord, you are the same yesterday, today and forever. We thank you Father that your wonders are not limited to time. Father we know you will work in bettysj's situation to the Glory of Your Holy Name. Father we know that you are going to provide total healing to her boy in Jesus' name. Father you are great and you are good and we thank you for your favor and mercy. In Jesus' mighty name we pray. Amen.

#4 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:40 AM

Dear Lord I stand in agreement with this prayer.Amen.