5 replies to this topic

#1 johanneson4

johanneson4

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:12 PM

Over the past fiew weeks I have created some sins that I have not asked foregivness. God please help me to have a better life and live life in your name. Please help me not to keep sinning the same sins over and over again. Please help renew my spirit in you and help me to live a better life. Please fill my heart with your love and guidence and lead me towards the right path. I need your help God in life and can no longer live without you in my life everyday. Please help me!!!

#2 BryGuy

BryGuy

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:55 PM

Praise God, that you feel the burden of your sins and that you feel the desire to repent! Be glad at this: your soul is not dead, your heart is not empty and your conscience is not numb or your sins would not weigh on you.

So it's time to give it up! Whatever has happened, has happened. God lives to forgive. Any sins up to this very moment have been cast into the Sea of Forgetfulness once you turned them over to God. There are no "same sins" with God. They are erased. The slate is clean and you start fresh.

Relax in that. God is not looking at you and holding your past against you. He sees you through the loving and forgiving eyes of Jesus. The second you relied on Jesus, the power of forgiveness was granted.

Each time you turn to Him, it's granted. Each time you turn to Him, you'll see less of your sin and more of God.

May you know the depth and breadth of His peace and love.

In Jesus' name.

Amen

Over the past fiew weeks I have created some sins that I have not asked foregivness. God please help me to have a better life and live life in your name. Please help me not to keep sinning the same sins over and over again. Please help renew my spirit in you and help me to live a better life. Please fill my heart with your love and guidence and lead me towards the right path. I need your help God in life and can no longer live without you in my life everyday. Please help me!!!

#3 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:54 PM

Father God, I lift up johanneson4 to You. Strengthen and sustain this beloved child. May they put on Your armor and withstand the temptations that surround them. Amen.

#4 sindy002

sindy002

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:03 AM

It's just as Jesus told the woman caught in the very act of adultery, "Neither do I condemn thee. Go and sin no more."

#5 THENERDYMAN

THENERDYMAN

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:50 PM

Please forgive me God for I am a sinner. I have broken a promise to you many times by commiting this sin againand again and again. I only hope that you will find it in you heart to forgive me.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,128 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:17 PM

Please forgive me God for I am a sinner. I have broken a promise to you many times by commiting this sin againand again and again. I only hope that you will find it in you heart to forgive me.

I believe this is posted by another person. Father, I bring this man to You for healing and forgiveness in Jesus' name. Thank You that Your grace is sufficient and Your strength is made perfect in weakness. I pray that this man will not continue to sin but instead let him continue to confess his sins and believe that You have already granted the forgiveness through Your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Johanneson4, God loves you. Amen. Praise God! Father, bring this man before You today with the help of Your Holy Spirit, to fill him with the boldness to confess his sins. As he trust You and believe in Your Words, he will be fill with Your peace, love and joy. The peace that passes all understanding. Let this man rise up in Jesus and be use by You as Your Vessel to testify of Your goodness. Create a new heart and a new spirit in this person, Father. Let him confess that greater is He that lives in him than the one that is in the world. You are Great, Father, awesome beyond description. Thank You for loving us, Father. We give You all the glory, Father. Thank You for healing this man Johanneson4 and restore him to complete health in mind, body and soul. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.