6 replies to this topic

#1 Autumn Chaulklin

Autumn Chaulklin

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:20 PM

Jake has agreed to counsel with someone - as long as that person has gone through what Jake has gone through. Please pray for the right counselor to intervene in our lives and who will help my husband heal. I just got a call from our church, and they are trying to help find someone who can counsel with Jake. Lord, thank you for showing us hope. Thank you for the baby steps. Thank you for people in ministry who reach out to couples like us. Amen

#2 h@ppyd@y

h@ppyd@y

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:17 PM

Thank you, God, for this breakthrough!

#3 Praying for a miracle

Praying for a miracle

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:27 PM

Jake has agreed to counsel with someone - as long as that person has gone through what Jake has gone through. Please pray for the right counselor to intervene in our lives and who will help my husband heal. I just got a call from our church, and they are trying to help find someone who can counsel with Jake.

Lord, thank you for showing us hope. Thank you for the baby steps. Thank you for people in ministry who reach out to couples like us.

Amen

My prayers are with you, GOD will lead the way!!!!!!

#4 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:34 PM

Dear Lord" I thank you that you have provided a way for this couple and their relationship. I pray that this counselor would help them get on the right track. AMEN

#5 hurtingirl

hurtingirl

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:58 PM

Lord, please lead this couple in the right direction. In your name, Amen

#6 Autumn Chaulklin

Autumn Chaulklin

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:05 AM

UPDATE... He went out last night and came home after several drinks saying that he's decided to move on and dissolve the marriage. At first, I was feeling that I could accept it, but then I told him no. I will not accept a decision he made under the influence of alcohol. He said that if he had waited to tell me in the morning, he would have cowarded out. I told him that he hasn't truly decided yet, and that there is still hope for us. I don't want to give up hope that we'll be reconciled.

#7 anitatse

anitatse

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 04:40 AM

Thanks Lord for this move. KEEP PRAYING. 1 Thess 5:17. We can't depend, on no one and nothing, but God almighty, and through his name JESUS I pray in agreement with you. May God's will fulfilled in your husbands life now! Devil flee Now! Amen and Amen