4 replies to this topic

#1 snowdove03

snowdove03

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:10 PM

My Aunt sent me this message, Aleesa is her granddaughter and my cousin. I am asking for these prayer requests as I feel that Satan is trying to attack my family at every angle. Aleesa had to be rush into surgery about 8 am this morning and they had to take the baby she only weighed 2lb 15 oz she is very early and Aleesa just buried a baby that was 10 months old two weeks ago. She and her husband Jeremy and the whole family need prayer most of them need salvation. also Miss Greens daughter and granddaughter are going through alot today and they also need salvation and peace. Vickie is talking death for herself she thinks that would be easier and as you and I know thats a lie from Hell. I also received a call from my sister-in-law and a lady named Kay that she worked with has stage 4 lung cancer. The people requesting prayers throughout that office are not saved, so I pray that God will use this as a testamony to them as to what He can do. Thank you for any and all prayers.

#2 Praying for a miracle

Praying for a miracle

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:13 PM

My Aunt sent me this message, Aleesa is her granddaughter and my cousin. I am asking for these prayer requests as I feel that Satan is trying to attack my family at every angle. Aleesa had to be rush into surgery about 8 am this morning and they had to take the baby she only weighed 2lb 15 oz she is very early and Aleesa just buried a baby that was 10 months old two weeks ago. She and her husband Jeremy and the whole family need prayer most of them need salvation. also Miss Greens daughter and granddaughter are going through alot today and they also need salvation and peace. Vickie is talking death for herself she thinks that would be easier and as you and I know thats a lie from Hell. I also received a call from my sister-in-law and a lady named Kay that she worked with has stage 4 lung cancer. The people requesting prayers throughout that office are not saved, so I pray that God will use this as a testamony to them as to what He can do. Thank you for any and all prayers.

My prayers are with you, even through what we think is "disaster" GOD works miracles. Trust HIM

#3 hurtingirl

hurtingirl

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:20 PM

May all those in need here feel God's presence and PEACE! My prayers are with you. May God Bless.

#4 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:47 AM

Dear Father I stand in agreement with this prayer.Amen.

#5 h@ppyd@y

h@ppyd@y

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:29 AM

Dear God, I pray in agreement that you will move in these situations, to heal, protect and bless everyone involved. And that through your blessing, many will turn to your salvation. In Jesus' name, Amen